Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man how are you im not sure if you remember me you add me on my space ages ago but i have a **** load of metal in my face and is inked
you were at the surpension when i was there filming it were you or were you not im sure of it i had the big boots on
my my space link is myspace.com/spike_holes that way you can seee my pic :p
and know who i am :p i comment your my space the other day and if it is you did you want fotage of you hanging that day with the hack team :p

I was the one that gave you a lift, and we sorta got lost! Lol small world!

My tongue bar is at 10ga now. :D:D
Going down to the Gold Coast on the 21st to have a chat with Anders about getting my tongue split.

My tongue bar is at 10ga now. :D:D
Going down to the Gold Coast on the 21st to have a chat with Anders about getting my tongue split.
where is this anders and hows much will the split cost?? I love the idea of bifurcation...i think thats the word...my favorite extreme mod.

does cutting yourself with a pencil sharpener blade on perpuse count as scarification? and if so, it doesn't really hurt.

Will
No, it called Emofication. :lol:

Looking sweet everyone, I had both ears done, except when I was 1 Mum took me to the chemist to get one ear done, and the guy did it wrong so they gun was stick in there, I was crying and blood was gushing everywhere, then HE STOPPED WHAT HE WAS DOING AND WALKING OFF TO SERVE ANOTHER CUSTOMER.:shock::shock:
So I have a scar from that, but I recently pierced one ear myself, and hoping to have both ears done twice, want the belly button done but I'm a real sook when it comes to pain...
I don't wanna go overboard though.

Also Webcol, if you have the hooks in, how the heck to do walk, do you need to take a thing on wheels with you?

where is this anders and hows much will the split cost?? I love the idea of bifurcation...i think thats the word...my favorite extreme mod.

Anders is currently at Flesh Impressions on the Gold Coast.
The sutured version (that makes the split look more natural with the 'forks' healing more rounded) is $350, I'm unsure on the unsutured version though.

Yeah love tattoos…and get into some body mods…I have one sleeve almost complete both thighs and one calf and back.. 18mm loops, tongue, labret nipples and one in the old fella.

i love piercings too. always thinking about what i can get done next. i've got 3 in each earlobe, my tragus, the top of my ear, my belly button, my nipples and downstairs. i used to have my lip pierced and a dermal piercing in my back, but i took em out. i have 3 tattoos on my back, a tribal symbol for a phoenix, a celtic tree of life (in my pic) and "born to lose, live to win" with an ace of spades on the back of my neck (woo motorhead!)

No, it called Emofication. :lol:

Looking sweet everyone, I had both ears done, except when I was 1 Mum took me to the chemist to get one ear done, and the guy did it wrong so they gun was stick in there, I was crying and blood was gushing everywhere, then HE STOPPED WHAT HE WAS DOING AND WALKING OFF TO SERVE ANOTHER CUSTOMER.:shock::shock:
So I have a scar from that, but I recently pierced one ear myself, and hoping to have both ears done twice, want the belly button done but I'm a real sook when it comes to pain...
I don't wanna go overboard though.

Also Webcol, if you have the hooks in, how the heck to do walk, do you need to take a thing on wheels with you?

The hooks are only temporary.
Thats why you should say no to piercing guns!

The hooks are only temporary.
Thats why you should say no to piercing guns!

I've said no to the guns since my first top ear piercing, took AGES for the swelling & soreness to go away, and over 12 months to heal completely... (random swelling & weeping)

The ones I did myself with a nice sharp sewing needle healed in half the time easily!

I've said no to the guns since my first top ear piercing, took AGES for the swelling & soreness to go away, and over 12 months to heal completely... (random swelling & weeping)

The ones I did myself with a nice sharp sewing needle healed in half the time easily![/QUOTE
I dont think guns should be used, unless maybe with the lobes( maybe?)
The guns arnt great as they cause blunt force trauma on the tissue.

Yeah, mother took me to a hair dresser to get it :? they used one, YEARS ago it was though... and yeah, when I took the earing out to change it to a sleeper I looked at the shape of the earings tip and realised it was no F-ing wonder it bruised badly... I've heard since that using guns on cartilage can cause cracking and alot of damage to it?

yea, guns are bad! not only do they do the trauma thing, there's not way they can be cleaned thoroughly like needles can, and harbour bacteria!
I did, however, get my nose done with a gun.... i remember the hairdressers words when she said "ok, sit perfectly still, and dont suddenly rip your head backwards, that, that would be bad" -_-
and yea, my top earrings were the same when i got them done with the gun, all mound-y and gross lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back