Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my hand done like that but it got ripped out! i have 3 in each ear, did have both nipples done but removed them, belly done top and bottom and hood.

Tatts, both neices names linked by a jasmine vine, a bee, a gecko, a bat flying through the sunset holding a purple rose with my sons name, a ulysses butterfly with japaneese scritp and a monarch butterfly.
want to get another fullerfly but hubby wants me to stop :(

Mine looks pathetic next to all this other great stuff.
But my school is getting pretty angry about me having this, so any of the cool stuff would get me expelled. :lol:

2ihqds2.jpg

Got my hand done! :D
DSC_0079.jpg

for Grizzle and Sel who wanted to see it ASAP, lol.

OMG! I tried to do this yesterday! I got the needle through but it was too small for the jewelery to fit in! Next time I need to use a bigger needle!!!

HA ha I thought it was a good idea to play pool after work with the workmates.... it's rather sore nows! after having the pool que shoved into my hand a few times! Ouchies. it's doing well so far though :]

ive always been really interested in suspension but i would never know where to start looking for others that would do it and how to do it etc.
i have:
- 26mm lobes
- conch 3mm
- septum 3mm
- nose ring
- tragus
- vertical conch
- lower belly button
- 3 dermal anchors on my chest (need to get 2 replaced)
- goat and roses tattooed on my hip
- heart tattooed on the palm of my hand

ive also had my hands pierced and the webbing of my fingers and 2 surface piercings on my hips
my boyfriend has 50mm lobes too :)

im just hoping to get more ink soon but ive just spend a bunch on my new little jungle python, peanut.
:)

i love body mods, but in my opinion, they have to be done in style, or it can just look trashy.

:)

Mine looks pathetic next to all this other great stuff.
But my school is getting pretty angry about me having this, so any of the cool stuff would get me expelled. :lol:

Aww RS I want a second set in my lobes... but I dunno if I should do it myself (givinng mother the needle O.O) or go and have the gun...

And be patient RS when you're old enough you can get piercings and stuff too, but be responsible, we're all under restrictions of our jobs and stuff, I think I haveto either take my face ones out soon or convince my boss that he clear plastic retainers are invisible enough for me to use in the office. They're cracking down.

I wouldn't trust my mum to pierce my ears hahaha
Schools are cracking down too, our little rule books (fifteen pages of rules), say we're only allowed one ear piercing in the lower ear lobe. And we're not allowed to dye our hair. Or go anywhere but home after school.
But I find rules that like to be pretty stupid, do they think having a little diamond stud is going to effect my schoolwork? I'm a straight A student for gods sakes.

I also have a question.

Why is it that when I pierced my ears myself (grabbed the earring and shoved it through), it only hurt for a day, but when I got it done with a gun by professionals, it still hurts now after 2 weeks?

guns do damage, they tend to bruise more... they did the top of my ear with one, it reacted badly and took a full year to totally heal, ones I did myself took months. The fastest one was 2-3 months to be healed enough for me to pull on it and not bruise it by sleeping on it.

Guns are alo supposed to cause microsprays of blood and plasma. They aren't recommended even for ears.

Guns can never be properly sterilized because of sprays of blood etc. Also they use blunt force trauma to pierce which in most parts of the body maybe a huge problem. Ie using it on cartilage has been known to snap the cartilage..

Guns can never be properly sterilized because of sprays of blood etc. Also they use blunt force trauma to pierce which in most parts of the body maybe a huge problem. Ie using it on cartilage has been known to snap the cartilage..

Rubbish, I cut the webbing between my thumb and forefinger with an airgun (by accident) and it was perfectly sterile :lol:

On an unrelated issue i was wondering if Varanid bites may be a possible new trend in body mods :?

oh and btw, i'm getting a surface piercing in my wrist on either this Wednesday, or this saturday. I'll post pics!!!

A guy came in the shop one time & he'd pierced his nipple with an ear piercing gun..Ha..It was messed up..Good ol ebay..Selling crap to morons..

A guy came in the shop one time & he'd pierced his nipple with an ear piercing gun..Ha..It was messed up..Good ol ebay..Selling crap to morons..

ugh.

my boyfriend knew a guy who used to work at cosmetics plus as a piercer... didnt really know what he was doing . anywho, girl came in, wanted her nipples done, but they couldnt do it because she was under 18.. but since he knew her, he was like 'well i'll do it and just write it up as having your nose done'...
well, the guy ended up not doing it correctly and her nipple spit right up the middle. *shudders*

the guy at Sacred Art body piercing said that a wrist piercing would only last a month, so I got my eyebrow done instead.

10mm strecher in each lobe
Each lobe a second time
1 x Tragus
1 x Nipple
1 x Top of belly button
1 x Bottom on belly button
1 x Nose
1 x Tongue
1 x Labret (not in anymore)
Snakebite (not in anymore)
1 x Munroe (not in anymore)
1 long bar in ear lol cant member the name (not in anymore)
1 x Upper ear (not in anymore)
1 x Bit above tragus (not in anymore)
2 x Surface piercing along underside or colar bones (not in anymore)
1 x Ear bridge (not in anymore)
3 x Tattoos

the guy at Sacred Art body piercing said that a wrist piercing would only last a month, so I got my eyebrow done instead.

Try a couple of dermal anchors in the wrist instead, I'm told they last much longer. They may rip out easier though. My nape dermals get a bit of a beating and they're still going strong after 6-7 months. (my previous nape bar only lasted about 6 months)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back