Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hawktime
Vacuum cleaner ..... What a top idea mate, I could even use a hose extension. I wouldn’t even have to get out of the car and it would be so quick it would double my numbers. Is that cash registers I hear ringing in the back ground?

Dave,

I like it here is a photo of a wheat belt with unusual pattern:

AntaresiastimsoniBruceRock1copy.jpg

Cheers,
Scott Eipper

I wouldn’t even have to get out of the car and it would be so quick it would double my numbers. Is that cash registers I hear ringing in the back ground? Hmmm... not a good attitude to have IMO. And i agree with bump73 why is there a need to take stimpsons from the wild when they are in captivity in abundance?! Also he's probably hiding his head because he has no idea where he is now... :shock:

Sarcasm, they say its the lowest form of wit..... which says alot for those who cant grasp the concept.

It sure is different Dave, not my cup of tea, but unusual all the same.

Either way, sarcasm or not it still doesn't answer the big Q :p...why is there a need to get MORE stimpsons from the wild??? just 'cos it's extra pretty and more will be made of the future offspring?

very usual looking stimo, i am sure you will find although ulgy people will want it because of it being different. good find though. so i shall call it cute "ugly but interesting"

p.s. you shouldn't make obviously sarcastic comments here humour is lost on most members

i love it. Probably not everyones cup of tea but i can see the potential to produce some awsome morphs

itbites
Start a thread on that subject and just maybe you will get a few answers. Having said that though, it has all been said before in many threads, many times.

Cheers Dave

Either way, sarcasm or not it still doesn't answer the big Q :p...why is there a need to get MORE stimpsons from the wild??? just 'cos it's extra pretty and more will be made of the future offspring?

Stimson, not Stimpson.

iceman
For your calico project was the very reason this critter was collected.
I will send it to you after the quarantine process and legal requirements have been met.

Cheers Dave

eladidare
This critter will be put together with one very similar in Townsville.
I don't know what we are trying to achieve here but it may be interesting.

Cheers Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back