Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes Dave, a good mate for the calico male for sure. interesting times ahead.

hahaha, i think youll change your mind when you see the male these days as it has effected a good 80% or more of his body now, rather than the 10-20% when you sent it over. Theres heaps of white,apricot and pink all over him now.

Ahhh yes it is UGLY!... Having said that i would be happy to re-home it for you!:lol:

hahaha, i think youll change your mind when you see the male these days as it has effected a good 80% or more of his body now, rather than the 10-20% when you sent it over. Theres heaps of white,apricot and pink all over him now.

A picture speaks a thousand words :lol:
Come on Trueblue, you can't tell us that and not let us see a picture.;):)

theres been a few pics of him on here, i lost all the good pics i had of him when my computer crashed a few months back. A search should find a couple.

We may have a new line, The Butt Uglys. The question remains though, have we lost the plot.
Go the whole hog and get some of these "head like a robbers dog" genetics in the mix. She's going to need a bit of makeup come breeding age :D

Attachments

• stimmy.jpg
    stimmy.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 56
Awwww

Its cute! poor thing i bet i would have liked in the bush, theres nothing wrong with putting back, if you want.

hey i dont mind him any snake is a beautiful snake to me. And i reckon he's quiet kool cause he is different

Yes well, those two together are going to make something different.... It will be interesting to see any eventual offspring!

thanks blair55, there are a couple of pics that were posted a year or two ago that show his true colours as that pic makes him look very dark and uglier than he really is.

They should be found if you type stimmies and trueblue in the search thingy.

And just to prove that there were nicer reptiles in the same vicinity, these critters were found in the same area on the same night.

Yes, I know I am showing off but what the hell.

Cheers Dave

Attachments

• Acanthophis wellsi 2.jpg
    Acanthophis wellsi 2.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 208
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back