Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bump from me again... and if you want to turn up at the get togehter without telling us, that's ok.

The more the merry-er

I will definetly try to be there, not sure if I will be able due to work committments, but will give it a good try. Don't worry, if I come there will be a crowd already, my family consists of myself and hubbie and 5 kids!!! Instant party!

Hey to all Centeral Qlders again: THREAD HIJACKING::

I was just told by my mum (a snake phonbe) that there is a reptile display as part of the Glandstone Harbour Festival April 3rd - 10th... I have had a look and the www.gladstonefestival.com.au website is/was down - - but mum was saying there is a guy called 'Dave' and he has the Radical Reptiles demo trucks/trailers...

Worth a look me thinks - and I'll take all the details / times with me to the Central Qld Reptile Club get together TOMORROW!!!! 1PM

I've just learnt how to put in the 'tag' thingy's for bold etc....

the quick way....

Ctrl and or I or U

Congrats on getting the bold and underline Bec. Lol

I will see you there tomorrow.

hey sengir and co, as stated in my pm to you i will not be able to come to your meeting this time round but i wish you good luck and hope to meet you all in the future.
please let us know how it all goes.
cheers:) .

Yes Thank you so much fro showing the interest and hopefully you will be able to make it to one in the future. Even if it is just the three of us, we wil be there next month and the next and so on, I think you get the idea.

Cheers

inthegrass - - thanks from me to...

I'm sure we'll find heaps to talk about, and Wil is always an entertainment.......

I remember calling into his place a while ago and him telling me to watch it, they'd had their brown escape, and it was somewhere in the house... I was just eyes wide open the whole time I was there and they eventually found it.....

Rep Meet

Well the meet has been and gone. I think it went quite well we had more people come than we ever thougth for our first meeting, I would say probably about 50 people came. I think I can safely say it went quite well apart from my apparent ABSOLUTE FEAR of being up in front of 10 let alone 50 people, but I think between hawke and Bec they got everything we were think out there. After the meeting and getting to know a couple of the people who came we then went on down to What I thoguth was a very informative show of mainly venemous snakes. I will post some pics up shortly. I have edited all photos to take out any faces and Logos just in case. If you wish for copies of any of the original photos (not the resized ones) just pm me with your email address.
Also if you attended the meeting and you have any questions or comments or even feedback you would like to share, again PM myself, Hawke or ScottBec.

Thank you to all who attended and all who attend in the future.

Cheers

Attachments

• Blue Belly.jpg
    Blue Belly.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Coastal Tiapan.jpg
    Coastal Tiapan.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Inland Tiapan1.jpg
    Inland Tiapan1.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Inland tiapan.jpg
    Inland tiapan.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 23
Rep Meeting

Just a few more shots here.
The photo I took out will be edited and put back in later

Attachments

• Nice.jpg
    Nice.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 19
  • red belly.jpg
    red belly.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Tiger3.jpg
    Tiger3.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
One More

One More.
Plus the one i had to re-edit

Now I am done

Cheers

Attachments

• tiger snake.jpg
    tiger snake.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Tiger2.jpg
    Tiger2.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I would also like to thank everyone that attended the meeting today. I also would like to thank those people who are willing to offer their time and experience to get this reptile club up and running. THANKS :D

I like the pic of the little inland taipan. I wanted to take him home. ;)

Yeah hawke good luck getting that little fella off the demonstrator.
Once again thanks everyone. Especially Bec and Hawke that helped me not have to face addressing a crowd. LOL

Cheers All

Don't say things that won't happen, you will only feel let down.

Cheers

wow guys love the pics. sounds like you all had a great day now i'm really jealous i missed out, but theres always next time i spose:)

Just for everyones interest - - We will all be getting together on Sunday 29th April at the same place to have another chat! (Rocky Gardens/zoo Kiosk)

I was so excite to see how many people there are in the area that have herps, (and I'm certain that there'd be more) and I can't wait to talk to every single one of you - - "I am a knowledge sponge"
and if it happends I will share what I know....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back