Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slitherin00 not all jungles are feisty, and if you persevere with them especially hatchies they may calm down a little once them get used to you. If it bites dont pull away or you may break its teeth and leave them in your hand etc. usually they will let go them themselves but if it bites and wont let go.. dont panic.. stay relaxed and gently let some luke warm water run on its head and mouth from a tap.. this usually works..

also if it keep striking at you then gently cover it with a tea towel or cloth and just reach under from behind it and pick it straight up.. you will be surprised how easily this works after a while.. you may get a few bites and nips but just ignore them. you will be fine.

Last edited:
I was almost tempted to pull together a multi quote of all his petulant comments about what he could afford/wanted/us and our ability to buy what ever we wanted etc but decided it wasn't worth the effort. My consolation came when Colin liked one of my posts telling it how it was rather than closing the thread the way he often does... Thanks Colin. 8)

The awkward moment when I find out the OP is older than me. I thought he was in high school[SUB]g[/SUB]. I completely missed the uni student bit. :shock:

My consolation came when Colin liked one of my posts telling it how it was rather than closing the thread the way he often does... Thanks Colin. 8)

just a general comment not aimed at you gruni (your one of the more helpful members on here mate) many people may not realise but moderators do the job free and in our own time. Im at work at present and its very difficult to go through page apon page of countless threads so in many instances the easiest option is to close a thread. If people were nicer to each other on this site, more helpful, less sarcastic and posted less rubbish it would make our job easier and far less threads would get closed. The site is what YOU members make it.. so if it disappoints you at times it your own faults.

So come on guy's step up and post some meaningful, helpful, interesting REPTILE stuff.. and less rubbish and unecessary posts please.
thank you

I wasn't having a dig Colin, (I know that and wasn't suggesting for a moment you were mate. I was just making a general comment in regards to closed threads as people always complain about this issue - Colin) I was very conscious of how any rebukes were worded because I know why you close a lot of the threads as they just get nasty. Looking back on tis thread a lot of advice and help was offered but we all got a bit fed up as nothing suited Slytherin and when he pulled the racist card it was a bit of a last straw.

I don't envy you modding a site with the volume of traffic APS has, I mod a smaller site for offroad fun and that can be hard enough when it's busy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back