Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seksyjinke

Reaction score
Hi...i just saw a snake on my porch and took a picture of it..

im not sure if its posionous or not...

003.jpg

Is that a Jungle python?

thx

coastal carpet.

also why would you ask if its a jungle if you are looking to buy one? surely you would know what a jungle looks like?

im not sure how big it is.. as i took the picture at night and it flashed....its bigger than my spotted.... so im guessing aorund 70+ cm maybe

im confused...

is jungle and coastal 2 differnt typres

and whats a hypo coastal?

im so suprised.. this is the first wild snake i'd ever seen... and it was on my porch >.<! kinda scary but also pretty cool

A jungle looks different and has the sub species name of cheynii as opposed to mcdowelli.

And a hypo is a snake that lacks alot of black pigment which alot of young coastal
carpets & darwin carpets do at a young age.

A jungle looks different and has the sub species name of cheynii as opposed to mcdowelli.

And a hypo is a snake that lacks alot of black pigment which alot of young coastal
carpets & darwin carpets do at a young age.

thx for the clear explaination

Apparently though there are intergrades for example port macs or platinum spotteds though if you purposely breed these intergrades you will have to put your flame suit on as its is taboo in private collections. unless you have some stature in the hobby.

In cairns i have found a gravid female coastal at smithfield high school and jungles less than a kilometer away try tell me there arnt intergrades

Bring thy flames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back