Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's princess, my new snake. God is she vicious :|

p280810233101.jpg

p310810213801.jpg

I'm hoping she settles down.

Here are mine. First pic is female het, second is male het, and last pic is my special girl Talia. The hets have been mating this season and the female is looking the goods so fingers crossed. The last girl has shown no interest in mating so I think it will be next season for her.

P1010407.jpgP1010023.jpgP1010009.jpg

No offence bax but is that a hybrid Darwin?

Thals your Darwin's are just lovely! That female is very nice ;)

Me three. I was thinking Darwin X Coastal. Sorry if it's not. That was just my initial thoughts. Beautiful looking snake though.

No offence bax but is that a hybrid Darwin?

Thals your Darwin's are just lovely! That female is very nice ;)

Honestly, I have no idea. I was told by the guy it was a Darwin. So, I'm not exactly sure. I'm not very good at telling the difference between snake species unless its obvious and my first initial thought was that the head looked like a darwin's lol, so honestly it could be a cross.

i was thinking bredli

Just took a look, and it certainly does look like a bredli. Sorry guys, guess I'll have to go back to snake school so I can tell what each snake is :p

Cheers guys, if a mod wants to remove the photos, feel free too.

Last edited:
if you can post a photo of the head pattern we might be able to give you a better idea on what it is crossed with.certainly darwin and either coastal or bredli.nice looking snake though.
cheers
simon

heres soom of mine

Attachments

• IMGA0230.JPG
    IMGA0230.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 118
  • IMGA0281.JPG
    IMGA0281.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 130
though i may as well throw these guys up

Attachments

• male darwin 005.JPG
    male darwin 005.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 138
  • Picture 039.jpg
    Picture 039.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 148
  • darwins 27-6-2010 005.JPG
    darwins 27-6-2010 005.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 160
  • my snakes 8-8-2010 002.JPG
    my snakes 8-8-2010 002.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 130
Well hopefully my tri-striped Darwin project works next year. Then you can have three stripes in the one Darwin instead of three different single striped Darwins :p

lol yeah mate im hoping to get a rp style python or 2 from them i know people alredy have them but just doiung it for the satisfaction

One of my Hypo (I hate that term) Darwin laid 18 fertile eggs and 1 slug this morning. I didn't even think she was gravid!!!! :rolleyes: Bonus!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back