Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There isnt any cure, but poverty is s short term preventative :)

Re: RE: Drug needed to curb this obsession!

Haha, nice!

That seems to ring true for more than one addiction!

Addictions to herps are the best! I'd call it a healthy addiction (up to a point-maybe 40 lol). Maybe more! :shock:

cris said:
There are some obvious signs that show when someone has this horrible addiction-
They dont have any money and they have lots of small holes in their arms :lol:

RE: Re: RE: Drug needed to curb this obsession!

im sure if you looked threw the police station's evidence locker you find a pile of cash lol or a pile of drugs to sell or swap for reptile's lmao

ive got the bug bad lol i got all of my collection in 5months im gettin my olive in november and where searching for a jungle to breed my boy with

dont fight it,,, go hard get more,,, sell the family if you have to actually sell the neighbours then you can use there house for your herps,,,,

i started in 2003 / 2004 sum where there,, i got 8 snakes now (3 more on the way) & 2 colonies of EWD

so as i ced go hard :) DONT FIGHT IT,,,,if you fight it justs messes with your mind %-)

I have a 15 year old son who does the washing up, takes out the garbage, collects the mail, hangs out the clothes washing when pushed, can cook spag bol, looking to sell or swap for a woma or black head python female.

8)

lol :lol:

Re: RE: Re: RE: Drug needed to curb this obsession!

njmpm said:
I have a 15 year old son who does the washing up, takes out the garbage, collects the mail, hangs out the clothes washing when pushed, can cook spag bol, looking to sell or swap for a woma or black head python female.

8)

I could be interested................

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Drug needed to curb this obsession!

I told him that he is on the market for sale or swap of a woma or blackhead python and he said as long as he is set free when he turns 18 its not a problem... Im thinking about starting an auction for the best possible price, whats everyones views... haha

I was told by the guys i bought my first one from "watch out, keeping snakes is addictive". Yeah, yeah, sure i thought to myself.
Number 2 wont be long. Im going to get my boy a girlfriend soon!!!!!

You have to have goals , then you can manage this problem better. I will get a mate for the Darwin Carpet next year , the next year they can breed (maybe). Then....after much bartering with the missus I may be able to get my baby , a coastal Taipan. I want to call it " Bitey " .

We'll see huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back