Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bring your mum to see my snake =D she'll fall in love with marjory and want one of her own haha, ok maybe wishful thinking

Sorry mate kinda disagree with some of those things.... first one..... where did u hear beardies wont use branches???? i can never get dodge off his!!!....

second i would NEVER feed dodge mealies cos i dont want to ever run the risk of giving him someting that would make him sick..... also i heard carrot was to be kept at a minimum cos of vitamin A content is that right??? i find they really like butternut pumpkin.... and dont feed them ice berg lettuce, go for the asian salad mix from coles or woolies.....

and i wouldnt use sand at all, tiles are much easier to clean and hold the heat alot better and there is NO chance of digestion, again i wouldnt want anything to happen to my baby just in case..... and odnt forgot to dust with calicum powder and multivitamins regularly.....

I think 4ft would be best for an adult, and doge is quite happy in his 2ft while hes a baby and waits for his dad to finish his mansion 4ft one lol

Just a reminder that the beardies we get here dont grow as big as centralian beardies, we are only able to get pogona minor minor, so we probably don't need quite as big enclosures here =)

Id go for juvies, atleast theyre established and presumably feeding without any problems. I havent seen much aggression in minor, other than male/male aggression during breeding time. Even that hasnt resulted in any permanent injuries.
Get animals the same size and you shouldnt have any major issues.

Jordan

i wonder why that is?
perhaps because if they escaped, they would go caintoad and munch the whole state to pieces?
anyone know the actual reason?

that people who live in WA are restricted to dwarf bearded dragons, and not allowed to keep centrals or easterns.

hehe tell your mum "if I can't have a snake, then I'm getting a boy friend!" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back