Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pmsl pete,
did you think that it might be just that we are all liers, lol,
or only the young 6 footers and good lookers have put their pics up,

and where do you fit in there pete, i'm neither so i must be the odd one out,

cheers,
steve.........

Ok, so photos time....Sorry about the grainyness...stupid el-cheapo scanner! These are only a week old so fairly accurate. :) Enjoy...or run away screaming...whatever suits you best. :)

Kath

hmmm, please note i was joking around n i dont drink or smoke :roll:

But Pugs, you fit the demographic perfectly (as does Kath & Stacey as well I might add)!!!

Spike14 said:
hmmm, please note i was joking around n i dont drink or smoke :roll:

As you mature as a herper you will :wink: You may also find yourself with a strong urge to grow an unkept beard and wear clothes that are at least 10 years past their use by date :wink:

This is Kris, we can't show you his face because he's a shunter, but we CAN tell you which brand of toothpaste he uses.....or at least which snakes he has....

Kris said:
This is Kris, we can't show you his face because he's a shunter, but we CAN tell you which brand of toothpaste he uses.....or at least which snakes he has....

:lol: :lol:
It worked :wink:
What is a shunter?

I know, I gave myself a big pat on the head :D :oops:

A shunter unloads coal and other mineral trains, takes wagons out of trains and replaces them with other wagons. My daughter is under the impression he does this the way she saw Mr Incredible od it at the movies....with his bare hands. He thinks it's a bad thing to rob the children of their dreams....

This is myself and Garth relaxing on the three days holiday that we get each year ( only if our friend can babysit our dog!). It makes me laugh when I see these pics as I am sure that it will make you all laugh as well!
Sorry Pete these pics blow you theory out of the water about the gorgeous female thing!! HEHE Sorry, couldn't delete the 2nd pic of Garth!

gday ,i,m fairly new to the site just sending a photo of myself with a 4m+anaconda we caught in the pantanal in brazil

slimebo, you look very fimilair, i think i know you from somewhere lol

slimebo said:
gday ,i,m fairly new to the site just sending a photo of myself with a 4m+anaconda we caught in the pantanal in brazil

Welcome to the site. I'm no expert on boas but that looks like a yellow annie? If so it must be pretty close to max. size?
(I assume that with you being a herper, you are the one in the Pic not smoking?) I dont like how some folk smoke around animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back