Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well....here I am...again :lol:. This is the most recent pic of me :)

2nite.jpg

yeah ,i'm the one without the cig.everyone down in the pantanal wetlands smokes but i didn't see a single ciggy vending machine

Thats quite a collection of ties you have there? Could it be that you not only collect reptiles?

im not sure, maybe you just look like someone i know, where bouts do you live?

Ok, Im going to be brave enough to post a pic of myself. Years of living in South Africa, eating red meat and drinking beer has made me the man I am today!!!
DSC01255.jpg

DSC01252.jpg

Was pretty warm on that day so excuse the bad hair day.

olivehydra said:
slimebo said:
gday ,i,m fairly new to the site just sending a photo of myself with a 4m+anaconda we caught in the pantanal in brazil

Welcome to the site. I'm no expert on boas but that looks like a yellow annie? If so it must be pretty close to max. size?
(I assume that with you being a herper, you are the one in the Pic not smoking?) I dont like how some folk smoke around animals
that was a fairly small one.a mate of mine has a photo of one they caught there about 2 years ago.had 9 people lifting it,up around 6 meters

Morelia_Hunter said:
Thats quite a collection of ties you have there? Could it be that you not only collect reptiles?

Heh yeah those belong to my very fashion concious cousin....I wish I had as many clothes as him...:roll:

*pinches Neph's cheeks* :lol:

Morelia_Hunter said:
Ok, Im going to be brave enough to post a pic of myself. Years of living in South Africa, eating red meat and drinking beer has made me the man I am today!!!
DSC01255.jpg

DSC01252.jpg

Was pretty warm on that day so excuse the bad hair day.

Nice. Is that second one a green burm?

Yes, or patternless. Easiest snakes I have worked with after black heads of course. Bottomless pits. They never stop eating, rabbits is your best bets. Had a couple of albino patternless also. A snake is not a snake if it doesnt get big!!!!!

:oops: Have to agree pretty sad all on here on a Saturday but what a great bunch to be on here with, glad to see everyone getting over thier shyness 2. :lol:
Morelia_Hunter love Ya Python

Its my day off tafe and my area is boring and crap, So the net looks like a good option
Plus i went shopping today and looks like its going to rain (Thats my story and im sticking to it)

In my defense Kris is at work and the kids and I are carless........besides, I don't think there's actually anything to do in Gladstone anyway :| :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back