Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry rotten fingers punched the wrong button tried to delete second one told you all i was an old lady

I tell you Pete, you're breaking poor Kris' heart....and I think I can cope with falling into the "other" category....just....sniff sniff....

peterjohnson64 said:
Yes I do Sdaji, so I can compare it to Odessa's. and Kersten (not falling for that again) if you keep posting then you won't be newbies so then you will fall into Sdajis other comment.

You do? Wow, that's a bit disturbing! :shock:

How long do you have to be here before you're no longer a newbie? How long must you be here to become an APS veteran?

After the first blood is spilled........(that was a joke guys :oops:)

You have to survive a battle or two to be a veteran Sdaj :wink:

76 posts can't be considered a veteran and most newbies have been in at least half a dozen battles by the time they've been here for their first 24 hours :lol:

lol I notice you set the pensioner bar at double your current tally....handy being able to make up the numbers like that :roll:

One for you peter!!!

OdessaStud said:
peterjohnson64 said:
Ohh c'mon Odessa, copy Lily and post the one of your back. :) :) Pretty Please
Cause you asked so nicely peter :)
Never mind puffenstuff what about number 96 and the box no wonder the 60's generation are so open and loving LOL we had good shows to teach us.

Just wondering if that's a mirror in front of you or a picture? 8)

Snake tatt

shamous1 said:
purplefunkything said:
where's the snake tat Odessa?

If you look on the rock next to the wolf I think that is a snake :p

did i mention i need glasses??? this is why im in the process of scanning a pic of my back at the mo :D

i think this is grounds for a new tattoo oddessa

Ollie is awesome..... where are you....back shot please :)

And finally - My ugly dial

Sorry if there are kids present but here is a pic of me. Taken about 20 minutes ago.
I just bought this Bredli off Afro today.

She is a beauty and the kids can't stop talking about her. The wife does not know yet though. She can get over it later.

This is a great idea for a thread. It's nice to put faces to names.

My pic's in my avatar. Although I'm growing my winter coat (beard).

Complements to your tatooist Odessa. It's a pity you can't show off that wonderful art work in public.

Probably the only way to get a pic of Lily's face on here is to take a pic at an APS gathering, then post it here and hope she doesn't delete it as moderator. :twisted: :wink: :lol:

OdessaStud make sure you don't fly "JET STAR" they don't like tattoo's. Fly with us at Virgin we'll look after you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back