Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the picture I want to resize and then I open it up using Microsoft Picture Manager. I then resize it to about 600x450 or there abouts.
Hope this helps.

I also agree with with commnets regarding AntaresiaLady. Your dial is better than mine any day and you posted them unlike some other people that just put back shots (Have to admit they are nice back shots though :lol: )

What counts is on the inside of a person otherwise I would'nt have kids and would not be married :shock:

re EVERYONE

God those albino burmese are ugly :p

peterjohnson64 said:
Ohh c'mon Odessa, copy Lily and post the one of your back. :) :) Pretty Please

the back thing seems to be the in thing.....plus I dont want to scare anyone either :D

Mighty fine thread idea yayo

Me and my very friendly diamond :evil:

381577.jpg

Hey Stevo why have you posted a pic of Zoe as you? Or are you saying that you are the one off to the side?

Ok i'll post a pic, but only if all the girls on the site promise not to flood me with PM's

WoW....da_donkey, you look like brad pitts brother................................cess :wink:

Thanks MM, alot of people say i look a bit like Heath Ledger.

Anyway this is a picture of my gilfriend...she's not really into reptiles but she does love smoking.

Don't mean to sound rude DD but can i have her number?:D
Wouldn't mind sharing a dunhill with her :D

Thats ok Yayo, but most of the time she only smokes rollies (white ox) she keeps all the brand name durries for special occasions like when she hands in her doll form or has to go to court.

Will PM you her number.

yeah he was sitting in the live bait tank, then we decided to go for the photo op

Moreliaman, last time i checked i did not have a double chin like that? Awesome snake though.

Please girls, i said dont flood me with PM's.

My girlfriend is geting very angry.

Me at the races

This is one of very few pics i have, most of my photos all involve reptiles or motorsport, either way this is me about 2 years ago, i dont look any different except for longer hair.

Simone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back