Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
most of the common geckos are around the $80-$120. eg. spiny tails, some velvets, thick tails.
if you want a gecko to watch ive found the best are spiny tails. they are out all day on branches just sitting there. best colours i reckon are the WA marms. all the sspecies you mentioned are briliant to keep anyway. you choose.

Please tell me where u can get a spiny tail for under 200 that is not a "rush" sale
And which spiny tail are u referring to?

Well what do you take to be the distance between the eyes? The pinkies are no wider than the space between the geckos eyes. Sure it is longer but it is not wider.
Nope, they only get the one occasionally, like every couple of months or so, it is not something they get every week. Believe me, they have absolutely no problems with getting them down. They eat them generally head first and it slides down neat as.

I thought it was length?
If it was width u could feed pinkies to hatchy cbd's
But maybe im wrong? thats why i asked
Seems u guys are right about the pricing, i must have been thinking of a different gecko

Last edited:
Cool Thanks guys.
Just wondering anyone got set-ups and tanks that they can show, so i know how to go about setting up a tank. Most probably be for some Thick Tails and Southern velvet, maybe also perhaps some Northern or Southern spiny tails? I have a 4ft tank and was wondering would these sp. do well in a 2ft tank. Like if i put a divided in the 4ft tank?
Thanks

2ft would be adequate for most species
Just go for more floor space for terrestrial and taller arboreal

Thanks guys looking at buying some southern spiny tail geckos, and setting up my 4ft tank with heaps of hide's and branches.
Thanks everyone.

yewherper. let e know when you get your spiny taills if you do. i want a pair as well.
i love them...

Hey, guys. I am finally getting my first pair of gecko's tomorrow. A sub-adult pair of thick tails. WOO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back