Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TrueBlue said:
ummm why do they call you donkey.????????

I call him an ass, think admin keeps changing it :lol: :lol: :lol:

*sigh*

Gorgeous expensive underwear is not just for you... have you ever stopped to think how a girl might feel wearing lingere that cost your entire week's wages? Or two weeks wages? We feel DAMN FINE!
Pugsly, when girls feel fine, boys benefit. Now go out and buy your chick some "wrapping paper"

LOL, very very true, im heading out now ok!

Na she buys plenty herself no need for me to spend my herp dollars hehe.

KIDDING!

Hey reptilililian just so you and the other 2 girls on this forum dont think that im a total insensitive pig, it was part pay back to her.

I tryed to do the right thing and i bought her a louis vuitton hand bag that cost nearly as much as a GTP and i saw her out at the club carrying some old avon peice of crap bag, and i drive her around in a BMW (shes 20 and has no licence) and every time she see's a ford ute she goes weak at the knees.
So like i said a bit of pay back :D

Donk, the only person I'm upset for is YOU cos you're seeing someone who doesn't like reptiles. I mean, imagine being frightened of a baby frillie. PLEASE. You're being RIPPED OFF!

You obviously have much more class than her. What girl would forgo L.Vuitton for avon? Not that I'm just a brand girl, but look at the difference in style between L.V and avon. Ugh! And anyone can drive around a ford ute.

No, I don't think you are an insensitive pig. I just think you should try to find someone who would appreciate a gtp! Or at the very least, a handbag with some class and distinction about it!

haha, that is GOLD!!! luckily my girl likes all sorts of snakes!! :wink:

P.s. only one of them cares what she's wearing!!! :twisted: LOL.

That's great, :lol: I almost wish my girlfriend was afraid of reptiles just to do that.

The only thing is in the back of my mind would be, What if she startled the Python and it struck her? Then you would be in the poo, with no getting any lovin for months, maybe never.

Lucky bugger, all was good to you that night. :)

PS - "ford ute" YUK!!!

Hey Ross, which one? Is it a diamond python? Cos one of my diamonds has taken to hanging out in my underwear drawer. Clearly a fan of YvesSaintLaurent and Lejaby too! Or else it's just cos that's the smallest drawer! :D

reptililian said:
Hey Ross, which one? Is it a diamond python? Cos one of my diamonds has taken to hanging out in my underwear drawer. Clearly a fan of YvesSaintLaurent and Lejaby too! Or else it's just cos that's the smallest drawer! :D

Sounds to me like your a bit of a label junkie Lily?? :wink: I hope you at least cut off the tags.

Am not! Just that that's the nicest stuff I can find, if you can even manage to find much Lejaby stuff in Australia.

No, don't cut off the labels. There's noone going to be getting close enough to my underwear to read tham anyway, except that diamond in the drawer, and it can't read! :wink:

Nah, one of my blackheadeds. He's got a penchaunt for anything black and frilly. I'm thinking about sending him to mardi gras.

reptililian said:
Am not! Just that that's the nicest stuff I can find, if you can even manage to find much Lejaby stuff in Australia.

No, don't cut off the labels. There's noone going to be getting close enough to my underwear to read tham anyway, except that diamond in the drawer, and it can't read! :wink:

I find that the tags and labels tend to fall off in the first 5 years or so, leaving you with plenty more years of unobstructed wearing pleasure :wink:

FIVE YEARS? Do you realise how out of season the colours would be after FIVE YEARS?

reptililian said:
FIVE YEARS? Do you realise how out of season the colours would be after FIVE YEARS?

Thats why Rio make their 'seven pack', every colour of the rainbow :wink:

reptililian said:
There's noone going to be getting close enough to my underwear to read tham anyway, :wink:

That's 'coz your Dad scares 'em all off!

:p

Hix

You'd think he & Mum would be keen to offload me, wouldn't you?!?

you sound very high matianance reptilian

No way dude, I look after myself! :D I pay my own way and take care of my own affairs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back