Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reptilililian you really sound like my kind of girl, a real touch of class.

I too share a passion for the finer things in life, what would you say to an invitation to a private viewing of my GTP.... :eek:

Why don't you post some pics of it like Olivehydra did when he first got his? That way everyone else can enjoy it too! :D

Oh you think i meant Green Tree Python, oh sorry my mistake, how embarrasing :oops:

They are, aren't they Possum. Funny, but confusing! :?

Donk, thats a classic!

Lily, you're right, Donk needs someone who would've laughed at that prank with him at least, even if she doesn't share his love of the herps.

Hrm with all these downfalls she'd wanna be pretty damn hawt :lol:

Or talented! Does this girl tapdance or sing or cook or anything Donk? C'mon, tell us, she must have some redeeming features.

:D yeah she'a got mad skills, first time she stayed over at my j she cooked me dinner and made me lunch for the next day i went to work and she cleaned my house top to bottom (except the herp room).

Oh and yes she's damn fine to look at too.

Anyway i like a challenge, nothing i enjoy more than getting a girl to do somthing she said she never would :twisted: she'l be herpin in no time, i took her down the river the other morning, she thought i was taking her on a romantic walk till i tailed a 4ft red belly,(she ran back to the car) :lol:

Nice and safe prank to play with a live snake in the middle as well. Good thing she didn't react with a blunt object.

Sorry, not funny.

da_donkey said:
:D yeah she'a got mad skills, first time she stayed over at my j she cooked me dinner and made me lunch for the next day i went to work and she cleaned my house top to bottom (except the herp room).quote]

Straight from the 50's huh? Score! :lol: If she knows only to speak when spoken to then I'd say hurry up and stick a ring on her finger. Or get her knocked up, same thing :wink:

*j/k :lol:

dude that is maddd. I should do that 2.

No, not a chick with a thing for the 50's! Women from the 50's had a thing for doilys, and the last thing you want is a house full of doilys! Bad look. VERY bad look!

My nickers are frilly, but not expensive, infact come to think of it the frilly parts are really just frayed from being to old.

Doileys are cool man...they're the next big thing....again :shock:

Hey Rockhead weren't you banished? Take ya frilly blue knickers and git outta here :lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back