Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the brown tree that danger mouse posted, it was fantastic in real life. I missed the demonstrations and left before the 2 o clock one, but I'll be there tomorrow hopefully on time.The huge monitor as you walk in the door was great! Then all the elapids next to it. I didn't see the Death adder, though? The albino olive at the S&T Stand was very nice!I loved the coffee table with the bhp in it!I saw a few familiar faces, I'm pretty sure AshleighMariegh and her bf were holding a beardie and an albino Darwin at the stein enclosures set up. I can't get over those enclosures! The main enclosure that had the Darwin was beautiful!

Sorry for the lack of paragraphs, I'm on an iPhone and for some reason they don't work.

Last edited:
Here's more of mine..The adder was to the right as you walked down the stairs...it was tiny little thing lol

Hello326.jpg

Hello318.jpg

Hello304.jpg

Hello283.jpg

Hello265.jpg

Hello254.jpg

Hello235.jpg

Hello223.jpg

Hello216.jpg

Hello196.jpg

Hello182.jpg

Hello180.jpg

Hello179.jpg

Hello160.jpg

Hello129.jpg

Hello098.jpg

Hello067.jpg

Hello065.jpg

Hello059.jpg

Hello050.jpg

Hello046.jpg

Hello031.jpg

Hello032.jpg

Hello017.jpg

Hello328.jpg

Excellent pics, mate. I'll have a look at the adder tomorrow, it must have been a long way to the right of the BTS.

Excellent pics, mate. I'll have a look at the adder tomorrow, it must have been a long way to the right of the BTS.

Its in the first tank after the last of the monitor tanks and before the couple of tarantula tanks.

great pics guys,
hope u all had a great time today. wot were the crowds like?? space wise...was there enuf room to walk around and look?

yeah, was inbetween the tree snake and the monitors..only little glass tank...gorgeous little adder though

great pics guys,
hope u all had a great time today. wot were the crowds like?? space wise...was there enuf room to walk around and look?

Crowds were good..spose being over two days, wouldn't be as busy as last year

Yeah it was an awesome looking little guy!

Was a bit disappointed at the lack of geckos, could only see 2 Wheeleri, 1 Asper, 2 Amyae and 3 Levis Levis, which were cool to see but would have been nice to see some more!

What breed of snake is this one? Beautiful looking.

Hello124.jpg

Last edited:
Went today, had some nice animals, and Stein Enclosures were there with some incredible tanks.
I loved the BHP, not sure what that morph is called.

That was my first expo and thought it was pretty good, absolutely loved all the monitors so i guess i am gonna have to purchase a couple now haha

hey everyone, i also went to the expo today and was wondering if anyone could help me with something, i was looking at enclosures in the reptile one area, and i forgot to get the name of a certain enclosure, it was very similar to the exo terra ones except it looked like better quality and had 2 clips to open individual doors instead of both... any help would be much appreciated thanks

I am pretty sure you'd be thinking of reptile one mate.There were some stunning animals there but I didn't stay long today. Anyone know what time the demos are on tomorrow?

I can't believed I missed them feeding the Lacie!! Gahh!
I am so tempted to go back tomorrow ... -.- hate having other plans.

Congrats to the guys who organised it. it was run really well & smoothly. lets hope it can be bigger and better next year!

Ben - again, gorgeous photos :D

Anyone going again tommorow come up and say hi to me at my two tank stand with the diamonds and spotteds, don't be shy I'm only little ahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back