Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0092.jpgIMG_0090.jpgIMG_0095.jpgIMG_0080.jpgIMG_0089.jpgthese r some of the pic's i got with my phone had an awsome time. next year i need more money

I would like to thank everyone who come on the day to support us for our first show and would like to also thank all the people that had a stall there and i hope to see you all next year.
we got about 3500 people threw the door
we are already planning next year and it will be a two day event as alot of the stall holders and i didnt get the chance to see anything as we where all flat out all day and didnt get to see what was there.

i snapped a few photos before the doors opened and was hoping to get more through the day but i was too busy,so heres some early onesgce102.jpggce105.jpggce101.jpggce103.jpggce104.jpg

086.jpg041.jpg055.jpgHere are a few pics that my daughter took for me. I had to tear myself away from the coastal boy, i miss my girl being cooled for breeding.040.jpg

Hi barramundi that would be about $1100 complete with everything including rock wall plants, vines, waterfall, pond but not a heat lamp

who is that ruggedly handsome man there on the right. I had the paparazzi following me around all day lol. Was a great day all round, I was tempted to try and catch the eagle as it flew by and make a run for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back