Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
great expo, saw a lot of familiar faces, meet some new people. great reptiles on display, thanks to everyone that organised it!

Absolutely great expo. Way bigger than I expected and heaps more people than I expected. These expos are the right way to grow our hobby and expose more people to it. Great work Troy. Really bummed I didnt put together a stall for the day. Will definately do one next year.

Stein Enclosures looked great and for a pretty good price considering the work that goes into them. Think I will be getting a display piece for the lounge room after christmas.

Was also really good to catch up with other APS members and finally put a face to the name. Had a chat with Jungleman, Byron Moses, Snake Whisperer, Mattsnake, Devil, Solar 17, Pike, Pike1, Corky, Wokka, Byup, Eipper, Jonno, TroyK and saw Slimebo but he had about 30 people waiting in line to check out his critters so didnt get a chance for a chat.

Congrats Troy and everyone else involved, cant wait for the next one.......

i missed the eagle flying we left before that. i will be at the next one. Ipswich in november!!!!!!

Is this the Ipswich one as good?
Oh and theres a pic titled Naz with a Wedgie :p But its on a mates camera and he is pc illiterate so I won't get it until our next club meeting.

Yeah it was good to catch up again, I know I am only little and easily forgotten ;)

I enjoyed my short time at the Expo, it seemed to be well organised and certainly busy. Well done to those involved.

Was also really good to catch up with other APS members and finally put a face to the name. Had a chat with Jungleman, Byron Moses, Snake Whisperer, Mattsnake, Devil, Solar 17, Pike, Pike1, Corky, Wokka, Byup, Eipper, Jonno, TroyK and saw Slimebo but he had about 30 people waiting in line to check out his critters so didnt get a chance for a chat.

Ahh sorry Ash, I knew I would forget someone. Guess that makes us even as you forgot me when we were standing in the line....lol....

Was good to catch up again, keep me in mind if that carpet lays for you, good work.....

Guys, the whole thing looks like a great day! For the first one, I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it looks! You've done a fantastic job organising!

Bummer I'm in Viet-land ;) Can't wait to join in the fun next year, though :D

Haha, fair enough. I didn't actually forget you, just your name for a second, I knew it was some kind of fish and quickly narrowed it down to Mullet, Pike and Barramundi. :)
I came home to find that snake mating with my hypo female.

Ahh sorry Ash, I knew I would forget someone. Guess that makes us even as you forgot me when we were standing in the line....lol....

Was good to catch up again, keep me in mind if that carpet lays for you, good work.....

aww. there were a lot of kiddies there... next generation of reptile addicts :D
Was a great day, got there around 9.30. Would have loved to of stayed longer than we did. My girls loved the show, really enjoyed where they could interact with some of the reptiles. They also managed to convince me to setup one of my spare aquariums for some turts.
With some of the reps on show and their enclosures really got my wife onboard with us housing some Bredli's.

I was lucky to be up there and checked it out, having been to Melbourne and Sydney expo's I thought the Gold expo was brillant! Specially as its the first one! I big credit goes out to the organisers who made it fantastic!

I had an awesome day out and can't wait for the ippy show! We got there at 9:30 and didn't leave until 3.30! The wedgetail flying was amazing! I walked around the show several times and keep seeing new animals each time! Thanks troy for a great day!!! Now we just have to organise a brisbane EXPO!!!!

Was a fantastic day, saw a lot of people that I don't get to see very often and met a whole lot of new people as well. Was very impressed with the size, and after talking to Troy's old man at the end it sounds like next year is going to be even bigger and better! Looking forward to it!

Hey guys did anyone get a picture of steins enclosure with fish tank in the bottom?

Yes, hat's off to Troy and all his helpers. It was a GREAT day and I was really surprised at the number of people who turned up.

It can only get bigger and better next year....................

just finally got back from the Goldcoast expo and had a fantastic time.congrats to the organisers and on to bigger and better next year.plenty of APS users came up and introduced themselves which was great.i was rapt that my adult albino darwin won best python as well.got to move some hatchies on to their new homes after the expo was all done and dusted so i'll have to update the website,but still bot some albinos and others left.i'll post some photos when i get a chance.
cheers
simon

Well done to all. And a big thankyou to the guys that brought albino's and greens. My wife who has paid no attention to any of my snakes suddenly decided i should by a pair of each of those. And why don't i buy a awesome display cage like what was there and put a green in the lounge room. so was awesome for me

Hey guys did anyone get a picture of steins enclosure with fish tank in the bottom?

Here you go.
enclosure.jpg

Great pick boa hardly any glare from the glass. It was an awesome day can't believe how successful it was. The only down side is that it was so busy that I only got the chance to do one five minute lap. So I hardly got to see anything. Oh and no one from APS introduced themselves for who they are so I probably met a lot of you but will never know who you are:( The only person from aps I actually met was sola 17. Hats off to Troy and Tony the show was amazing and it's just the first year! I also picked up my albino and het from Simon. I never saw the eagle fly and I was right across from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back