Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate your enclosures are so much better in real life then on the screen.
It was a high light!

Gave me many ideas for my own.

I never took any photos so I have nothing. I didn't even get a picture of my stall! So keep the pics coming

I know jannico that's what everyone says but I don't know how to fix that other than just getting my name out there by word of mouth. My wife thinks I'm wasting my time because I'll never be able to make a living off it :( I disagree and hope she is wrong

Great enclosure, alot of work has gone into that.

Who cares it makes you happy.
Do it.
Maybe put one in a popular pet store like Nerang Pets.

or set up like an online store thingo on here, coz i know a lot of people on here would buy and spread the world about your enclosures........

Hey guys here is a vid I took of the eagle flying

[video=youtube;Od7gxhcmNxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od7gxhcmNxo[/video]

I also loved the white owl as well, he had so many kids patting him ,like totally surrounded 20 deep almost , at some stages, and handled it without a blink, and the handler was;nt a bad bird iether, top day.

It was an awesome day!!! Thanks to everyone who put their hands up to get involved, organise and participate with their collections/sales etc. etc.
Spent most of the day cooking sausages but still managed to get in there and have a look at everything :D There were some bargains to be had, that's for sure!! Next step is to save up and get our "kids" one of those Stein Enclosures ;)

Just plain nuts

how much is the one with the fish tank in it worth?????

Would love to do a rainforest themed enclosure and house my GTPs in there. Will check out your web site aswell.

Great day out. Thanks to Troy & Co for organising it. From personal experience, I know how much blood, sweat and tears goes into organising an event like this. Also, well done to the reptile community and general public for supporting it so well too. Everyone I spoke with had a great time. You can count on our support again next year too Troy. Well done!

It's so great to know that we now have 3 good 'shows' here in Qld each year: One in Gladstone in April, Gold Coast in August, and ours in November. Hasn't the repitle hobby gone ahead in Qld over the last year or two?

Now that the Gold Coast Expo is behind us, we've got our heads down and are busy putting the finishing touches to our 'Festival' plans for November.

Once again Troy, well done mate on a great Gold Coast Expo.

Cheers
Joy

Hi barramundi here's a breakdown: standard 6.5 foot x 4 foot x 3 foot enclosure is $1690 which includes your Rock wall and floor and waterfall plants etc then you add $580 for each corner enclosure then add $980 for the frameless glass then add $1050 for aquarium . Total cost $4900 as it was at the expo

sweet, I checked your website, this may be off topic but its still promoting your biz and the expo's worth so what the hell......

I was thinking something along the lines of 1200w x 1200h x 600d on a small stand, modern look on the outside with hinged doors and deep rainforest theme on the inside,

roughly how much????

IMG_0918.jpgIMG_0922.jpgIMG_0824.jpgIMG_0827.jpgIMG_0838.jpg

Some Photos more to come!
pencil.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back