Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour has it that Farma will be providing snags for all ;)

Matt are you coming down, would be good to catch up and discuss that herp out Oakey way and the Nambucca thing.....

Matt are you coming down, would be good to catch up and discuss that herp out Oakey way and the Nambucca thing.....

Yeah Ben I'm definatly coming down for the day, would be good to catch up. Was hoping there would be some sort of 'get together/BBQ' thing but I am yet to have heard anything.

As Ozzie said, Parkwood Tav is very far away, worst case scenario meet at expo and head down there for an ale or 2. After all, a mans not a camel.

Im taking some prawns and some snags to throw my bbq so anyone is welcome to pop over for a sausage sanga if they see it happening but im not sure where i can set it up yet, it will probably be somewhere near my truck! or any piece of grass i can find

parky is kid friendly through the day out in the beer garden too i think.

would be good to get a few people to catch up for a bit if an informal meet up somewhere. im open to any suggestions.

those that are interested im checking if parky or arundel tav are putting on the ufc also :)

cant wait. will be there all day and will be there with tony h giving him a hand. will be such a good day. thanks for setting it up troy and also tony

will hope to see people from aussie pythons. ill be with tony most of the day with tony and if you see a kid around him and looks 13-14 but is 16. lol. dont be shy to say hi.

Last edited:
hi everyone yes there is a BBQ on the saturday night you are all welcome
Troy

hi everyone yes there is a BBQ on the saturday night you are all welcome
Troy

and then................

just rock up to the first house that smells like a bbq and say troy sent me? few more details may help

and then................

just rock up to the first house that smells like a bbq and say troy sent me? few more details may help

At parklands we will be setting up from 3 so feel free to come down after that and have a BBQ and a few drinks i cant tell you a time as we might be setting up till 10-11 but i will be happy to have a chat with you all
Troy

Im taking some prawns and some snags to throw my bbq so anyone is welcome to pop over for a sausage sanga if they see it happening but im not sure where i can set it up yet, it will probably be somewhere near my truck! or any piece of grass i can find

See you all at Farma's truck! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back