Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a good day out,so who won on the raffle tickets? i won the $500 rodent voucher ( i got my sister to go up and collect it for me ) my snakes will be very happy with that.

looks like it was a good day spewing i couldnt afford plaine ticket to fly down there was looking forward to it.

it was a good day out,so who won on the raffle tickets? i won the $500 rodent voucher ( i got my sister to go up and collect it for me ) my snakes will be very happy with that.

What a fantastic effort by Troy et al! Couldn't have asked for more for an inaugural expo, my only disappointment was with myself for not putting more effort into helping a frazzled looking Troy with this event! Next year mate, I'm all yours!

I got a call on my way home, that I won, of all things, a reptile enclosure! Quite a nice one I hear, how cool!

i just got home to brisbane.

i was so impressed by this today. much better then i assumed it would be. didn't win anything, but still watched the raffle (people writing their names and mobile numbers on tickets might help next year :) ). had a good chat with a few people, got to meet baden, and have a chat with him about enclosures etc.

i can see this getting bigger and bigger, as it was very popular straight away. having a DERM area was a nice touch, and the crocodiles and birds being held by kids (and me) were a great touch. the venomous snake show was perfect too.

i'm looking forward to next year.

Awesome day! Long, but awesome :D There at 7am, just got home now.
Heaps of pics, but I don't know how to get them from my daughter's camera to the computer, so you will all have to wait!

Michelle

i really enjoyed myself today. didnt get any pics, but i got a nice dicount on crickets..!!!! and got some good prices on rodents.

there were some awesome snakes and lizards too... well done to everyone who put something on display.

what an awesome day! Picked up my new baby Diamond and took her home first thing this morning and then headed to the expo. Brilliant stuff guys! next year I am going to save up more money!!! (Still came home with some awesome specials though!!)

Top day come home with one of those big urs tanks as ya first walked in nthe one with coastal in it :-D cant wait for next year even if i did have work on stand for half hour lol well worth it. i think i need to ease up on my collection for 6 months lol

It was a great day, i picked up some new het Bubs from Simon (slimebo) and saw some BEAUTIFUL vens and other herps (i especially love the hatchy death adders, and the blue-belly black) Simon's albino's were AMAZING.

picked up some heat globes REALLY cheap ($8) as well as some heat rock/cave type thingo's

if i can do anything to help organise an expo next year, please tell me as today was AWESOME !!!

Awesome time,
Saw some great enclosures. Loved the water monitor trio spent like 20 minutes just watching them.
There was a lot more monitors there then I thought there would be.
The Perentie was a treat, so was seeing the puppy dog lacy, I am now considering a lacy:p I want the challenge.

Didnt actually buy anything but I did get some contacts so that was good.
As I walked out this afternoon there was still a long line at 12 30 so hopefully that means this was really successful and will happen next year and the next year after that.

fantastic day!!!! saw some old aquaintences my friend brought
a realy nice tank and got a heap of good deals... and i patted the eagle!!!

had a great time got a few things and shirts. by 1pm my daughter was can we get out of here and go home as there were lots of people. great turn out and yer what ticket number won as i left early. still have my ticket lol got some good pics also

gold coast reptile expo

travelled down from maryborough to see the first reptile expo was a great turn out and a success bought lots of items at great prices learnt some stuff great display of reptiles, we definatly need somthing like this up our way thanks for putting on a great day. hopefully it will be ran next year, bigger and better and we will be sure to be there.
well done to all involved :D

I travelled down from brisband, with my 21mo son... he LOVED the owl, and the spencers monitor, but other than that, he was unimpressed that he was not big enough for the jumping castles...lol oh well... such wonderful displays, and oh I WISHED I could have stayed and tried my luck at the raffle, but alas was not to be... Also wish I had of brought more money with me...
DSCF0632.jpg DSCF0641.jpg DSCF0654.jpg

did anyone get an awesome pic of the big bird of prey? I didn't ask what it was or get my camera out.

the bird of prey in the back of a van?

pulled up, got out th car turned around to a tapping noise and there's a bloody wedge tail in the back of a van!!! wasn't there long and plenty of ventilation but.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back