Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume BYO, who's helping on the bbq?maybe "cooks" should have beer donated!
Should be a great day, lots to learn for me,can't wait. Again, well done JEN!!

I would be happy to unleash my culinary skills on some unsuspecting sausages should the need present itself......also did I see beer mentioned :D

aww crud. could everyone please post or pm me their names and user names again, as well as the names of partners/friendes etc. sorry, Jen

Hey Dan, Bad news mate...well, not bad news for me! :) my partner is on the mend and looks like she'll be coming so I only have 3 seats available. I can still help out with picking up 3 if you like. If possible please let me know details (times, where to meet) before 5.30pm today as I won't have access to a PC between then and when we leave (3am).

Maybe someone else could help out aswell????

Shane

bump bump bump, darn the 10 character minimum!!

bump bump bump, darn the 10 character minimum!!

there is going to be a special thing tomrrow for steve irwin at the reptile park where they will be renameing part of the aligator pond thing after him

i went today and was quite pleased it was a great day but never got to see the green tree python

no everyone, don't panic. i just lost all my info on who was a member and who was a guest, which the park wanted for name tags. don't freak, it's all good. yep thanks blair for ruining the surprise, ah well, not to worry, still have some things up my sleeve

Well, it certainly looks like it will be a great day. Looking forward to another APS get together. Can't wait to meet to whole heap of newer members. See you all in the morning at 9am. :D:D:D

Be fair i'm sure blair had no idea that was going to be your suprise for the day, anyways we can't make it so have fun everyone

oh, i know, i just kept it under wraps all week, anyway... sorry you can't make it.

Dan,

I tried sending you a pm but got this...RevDaniel has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

If you still need a lift I can fit 3 in the car as my girlfriend is coming. Let me know via sms on 0437 038 362. I will be out of service area for all of tonight so I can't receive calls but I'll get the sms when I get back home at 2am. If I don't hear from you I'll go straight to the park and hope to see you there.

Cheers
Shane

ow ***** sorry about that i didnt know
but i can asure you , you will have a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back