Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am thinking i'll take my laptop so i can download photos from people, if they don't mind? i have a project in mind for them. no takers on the dermestids? wusses

i have bamboo growing on our property, and wondered if anyone wanted some cut lengths to use as furniture/climbing toys for their herps.

dermestids are flesh eating beetles that i use to clean the skulls i collect. thay are fascinating to watch, and cleaner than maggots

the list is now closed (said the list nazi). we have over 100 people on it now. i'll post it tonight.

is there a bus that goes there from gosford to the park? surly there is someone who knows and can let dan know as i have know idea? sorry i cant help ya mate

no, there isn't a bus, the park suggests taxis.

We dont have room in our car, its full, and even with just myself and adam couldnt fit 4 people in. Sorry.

I should have the room Dan but I probably won't be there till atleast 9am. Let me know if that is ok and I'll try and find the station! lol (I'm a country boy! :lol: )

Shane

Edit: My girlfriend is currently sick and probably will not go, so there will be 4 empty seats. If however, she recovers before Sunday, there will only be 3 spare seats.

Last edited:
Thanks nightowl. That would be great!
I hope your girlfriend gets well in time. But I hope she doesn't for the seating spaces! (Sorry) ... LOL

well i'll be offline from now till sunday night so i'll see you all there

nothing really to say, just wanted to keep the thread in sight. does anyone have any questions or problems that haven't already been posted? or that have and i haven't answered well enough?

so when we get there do we just look for you or tell the ppl at the desk that we are with APS?

I guess i should stay outside for the last group, hopefully it won't be too late, but even after i go in the desk will have The List :)

The List has been finalised, large bribes will be required for me to add to it, unless your surname starts with a z, yep, i alphabetised it. (pick the liberal arts graduate), the eggs have been collected, the bamboo cut down and the sausages bought. the camera's are charging and i'm down to looking frantically for my sunnies. anything i have forgotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back