Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My levis is about 1 and 2 months and she has payed 8 eggs, and only 1 was infertile :) shes the one in about the first page in this thread.

Downloaded some pics, so pleased!

DSC_0164-7.jpg

DSC_0168-2.jpg

DSC_0169-2.jpg

This girl just got done laying a clutch of 11 fertile eggs.
IMG_2215.jpgIMG_2269.jpgIMG_2264.jpg

he if it is possible would someone be able to post some pics of how they set up there incubators for womas or mayb a pm with some helpful advice
cheers, nick

Hey guys im expecting eggs for my coastal in about a week,
however im still tossing between using vermiculite as substrate or damp perlite with an egg crate on top.... just wondering what you guys use and/or find to be most succesful?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

This girl had a nice small clutch of 8 fertile eggs today.

Cheers

Attachments

• Montgomery F.....jpg
    Montgomery F.....jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 63
  • jungle......jpg..jpg
    jungle......jpg..jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 55
Cheers mate, im super happy. She normally only has 5-6 so she has done a great job in her final year of breeding. I must say that I did pay very close attention to what she was eating this year.

Brilliant animal she is. Love her!

Last edited:
this girl laid 8 fertile eggs this arvo, was very happy and surprised as this is her first clutch.P1011602.jpg and here we go again!

I candled my clutch tonight at 38 days of incubation and all of the developing babies reacted to light! I thought that was pretty cool. I know the eye develops pretty early, but was delighted to see them all putting it to use.

Some dodgy iphone pics of a very chunky woma and very chunky RSP. They are both due to lay on the same day so that could be a pretty good day if it all goes well.

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_0901.JPG
    IMG_0901.JPG
    299.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0914.jpg
    IMG_0914.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0907.JPG
    IMG_0907.JPG
    319.1 KB · Views: 70
I candled my clutch tonight at 38 days of incubation and all of the developing babies reacted to light! I thought that was pretty cool. I know the eye develops pretty early, but was delighted to see them all putting it to use.

Look after my one! Glad they're all cooking nicely. You must be excited!

Yeah, she is pretty chunky Ryan - not a massive girl prior to breeding but she looks pretty uncomfortable now!

Cheers,
Dave

good stuff dave, look like they are ready to explode. fingers crossed for some good eggs!

no luck with your WA womas?

stu, nah the wa's didnt go - i think the male didnt know what he was doing. He was 2.5yrs old but just didnt seem to get it. Hopefully another year and a the trial run this year will sort him out! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back