Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you should ask. Apparently getting imported animals on your books works in much the same way as getting wild caught natives on your books. I say funny you should ask because that’s how some of the founder stock for native GTPs made it on the books. Some people must be blessing amnesties for making even the scummiest of actions lily white.

What a joke, of course people who paid a fortune for their animals years ago aren’t complaining. They’ve long since recouped their initial outlay :lol:

pythonsrule - i think $400-$600 may be a bit optimistic......

this thread is off its head!!!!!

im glad im drunk now :lol:

donks

you breed them naledge

Please don't give anyone idears on how to get illegal Reptile's added to their licence, cause it will only entice them to go and take some from the wild or try and import them illegaly.

lf l hear of anyone trying to collect any Reptile's from the wild,or try and smuggle any native or exotics into or out of Australia without a valid pernit, once l know who is doing it, l will be on the phone to the wildlife authorities in the state where they live.

l have reported a few over the years and l will continue to work undercover for the wildlife authorities Australia wide, and let them know as soon as l become aware of what going on out there.

and l will continue to work undercover for the wildlife authorities Australia wide, and let them know as soon as l become aware of what going on out there.

cool!! like a secret agent :lol::lol:

um. it's not hard to breed most reptiles and the more people who breed them the more reptiles are avalible and the cheeper they get.
Look at keelbacks , 10 years ago $100 ea now.... has anyone got any? I would pay $400 a hatchy for captive bred ones!!!

Please don't give anyone idears on how to get illegal Reptile's added to their licence, cause it will only entice them to go and take some from the wild or try and import them illegaly.

lf l hear of anyone trying to collect any Reptile's from the wild,or try and smuggle any native or exotics into or out of Australia without a valid pernit, once l know who is doing it, l will be on the phone to the wildlife authorities in the state where they live.

l have reported a few over the years and l will continue to work undercover for the wildlife authorities Australia wide, and let them know as soon as l become aware of what going on out there.

I'm pretty sure him saying it on here isn't going to make more people do it than there already is.

Have another drink ;)

By the way, kudos to you Naledge for not having a devious enough mind that the ways in which books can be manipulated didn't occur to you.

this thread is silly. its as simple as supply and demand. they are becoming more common and more and more available so they will surely drop in price gradually. and you dont even need to be an herp expert to know that.

I can see this thread being locked, edited & possibly deleted real soon.

I truly hope so... sorry about starting it. I should of know that you cant ask these kind of questions on forums with out making a circus of chaos...

I know one thing for sure, I would rather pay $4000 for a GTP from a native and well known captive line of GTP's then buying a $400 one that's line started in a warehouse in Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back