Holden Vs Ford

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holden Vs Ford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's racing is nothing on the classic races of the 70's when (if you were lucky enough) you witnessed true Aussie muscle cars going head to head Phase IIIs, GTS Monaros, XU1 Toranas, XA-XB GT Coupes, XC Cobras, etc...

Today... Holden v Ford ???? It is a challenge between badges only, ho hum.

I must apologise, I left out the mighty Chrysler while caught up in my reminiscing, who could forget the E38 and E49 charger, which until recently were the most under rated Aussie Muscle car. Now though fortunately/unfortunatley they have been noticed and are bringing big $$$$s

Todays 'Super Cars' are nothing more than a taxi with a race set up installed, who bland and boring. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ive always been a holden man when it comes to the track. But when it comes to which car i would personally prefer to drive, i would have to say fords as ive driven a few brand new ones, and i own a 96 fairmont which i have done some good k's in (sydney to darwin, sydney to brisbane, melbourne to sydney) and she has been a fantastic car for me.

My new car

Here's a pic of the car I picked up last Thursday. I know it's a Holden and some of you Ford people won't like it.

Anyway I drove out of the car yard and 1 hour and 55 minutes later someone reversed into me. Just a few scratches on the rear left hand side bumper but it will be heading into the shop to be fixed within the next week.

The idiot that hit me refused to give me his license details, or get out of the car etc etc. Him and his 2 mates started swearing in Vietnamese at me (which I understand and speak quite).

I think I may have scared them when I booted the side window pillar on their car. As soon as I pretended to call the Police they soon handed over their details.:lol:

Attachments

• Shane's SV6.jpg
    Shane's SV6.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 25
Here's a pic of the car I picked up last Thursday. I know it's a Holden and some of you Ford people won't like it.

Anyway I drove out of the car yard and 1 hour and 55 minutes later someone reversed into me. Just a few scratches on the rear left hand side bumper but it will be heading into the shop to be fixed within the next week.

The idiot that hit me refused to give me his license details, or get out of the car etc etc. Him and his 2 mates started swearing in Vietnamese at me (which I understand and speak quite).

I think I may have scared them when I booted the side window pillar on their car. As soon as I pretended to call the Police they soon handed over their details.:lol:
haha strange how they hand over there details when they think you are calling the cops. very nice looking car, pick up my hsvr8 in a few weeks cant wait:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back