Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanharvey1993

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just wondering how long have you been keeping reptiles for?

I have been keeping for 4 years now (with a licence) just curious how long everybody has been keeping for, been herping for about 8 years now and keeping for about 4 years before I got my licence and bought my first reptiles (all the wildcaughts were let go) my first reptile was delicate gardens skinks and my first licenced reptile was a central bearded dragon. I love keeping reptiles, but prefer herping.

not as long as u lol :)
when i met my partner he had all sorts of reptiles and he was in the stage of selling some things after a while we both ended up loving them so much that the collection just grew.... and grew.... and turned into a zoo :)

for about 1 year now. all i have is a eastern bearded dragon which isabsolutely beautiful. he is 1 year old now and has cool patterns. he is so good and never bites and loves being handled. I AM GETTING MY FIRST PYTHON AS WELL IN 1 DAY. IT WILL BE A BLONDE SPOTTED PYHON AND I CANT WAIT

lol my collections has grew, then dropped then grew as I changed what I kept, I used to keep all kinds of stuff but now only keep easy stuff as it was to hard with going on holidays, being sick, cleaning. used to keep a fair few skinks and dragons, sydney locale cunninghams skinks, some darker coloured cunninghams skinks, pink tongued skinks, blue tongued skinks, shingleback, central beardies, eastern beardies, jacky dragons

A little over 30 years & I still have a couple of turtles & bluetongue lizards that are
still alive since then.

I was around reptiles alot when i was a youngster, friends of the family had all sorts of things, snakes, monitors, beardeds. I was obsessed with them, but personally i've probably been keeping reptiles about six/seven years.

Three Years. But have mainly focused on the Lizard group, until two weeks ago ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back