Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh great, another thread about completely unsubstantiated ridiculous generalisations about Americans.

heres a pic
reckon its real????

yup thats the riddgie-diddige! im holding out to see a 88% woma with the pied ball python trait. , and yes they are working on that sort of thing, not just the 50/50 crosses seen so far, it is verry earliy days for this sort of thing yet.

BUT there are certanatly soo cross that should never pass, i once say a pic of a wall (woma x ball) crossed to a carpchrond (carpet x chrondo)

UGLYEST thing i've ever seen

reckon its real????

it's real, and not all that uncommon over seas....

Unfortunately this is a prime example of how reptiles, in particular snakes, cannot be compared to other such animals as mammals...

Snakes can be crossed despite being of different genuses. I'm not sure if they are fertile offspring, but I'm fairly sure some are at least.

I pose a question though...... what is better... the snakes int he first two pictures... or these? *see attachments*

2 of these are mine, the other belongs to solar_17....

Attachments

• Picture 101.jpg
    Picture 101.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Picture 073.jpg
    Picture 073.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 110
  • 4084502349_ffc755b5a9.jpg
    4084502349_ffc755b5a9.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 96
Well the first pic doesn't do much for me!
I think the wall looks great!
and those three are damn nice snakes!
I think my favorites are the hypo and the wall!

male of dark complextion seeking female of light complextion for serious relationship. Not sure now about having possible offspring!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
sorry couldn't help myself lol

Oooh great, another thread about completely unsubstantiated ridiculous generalisations about Americans.

Cant argue that one. boa!!!!!!! unfortunately, it's all true, I dunno why, but Americans seem to prefer things if they're articifial!!!!!!! Not real!!!!!!!

My statement wasn't a generalisation. It's a known fact, I lived in Canada for over 10 years and saw first hand the things they do to animals there. The ligers, tigons, white tigers that are so very inbred that birth defects are enormous. They even tried to cross African and Indian elephants (not sure if they succeeded), it has got to the point of abuse to the animals.
Most American people are nice, but they love to see freaks of nature, so please don't accuse some of us of generalisations when in actuallity I have seen it.

heres a pic
reckon its real????

Wall6-24-0901.med.jpg

THATS SNAKE IS NIIICE lol... but um, totally wrong... yeah... wrong.... (damn I wish I had a ball python right now lol)

Jokes jokes.... (angry herp mob is seen out the window)

it's real, and not all that uncommon over seas....

Unfortunately this is a prime example of how reptiles, in particular snakes, cannot be compared to other such animals as mammals...

Snakes can be crossed despite being of different genuses. I'm not sure if they are fertile offspring, but I'm fairly sure some are at least.

I pose a question though...... what is better... the snakes int he first two pictures... or these? *see attachments*

2 of these are mine, the other belongs to solar_17....

DEFINITELY YOUR PICS CONTAGION........................... GOOD FOR YOU................ all I ask is this............ WHY cross them when there are so many beautiful pythons anyway........ {URE ones, I MEAN!!

My statement wasn't a generalisation. It's a known fact, I lived in Canada for over 10 years and saw first hand the things they do to animals there. The ligers, tigons, white tigers that are so very inbred that birth defects are enormous. They even tried to cross African and Indian elephants (not sure if they succeeded), it has got to the point of abuse to the animals.
Most American people are nice, but they love to see freaks of nature, so please don't accuse some of us of generalisations when in actuallity I have seen it.

GOOD FOR YOU........ cosmic................. it[s people who can attest to the stupidity of cross breeding in ANY species, that we can base our arguments.......................... if you've LIVED it, you have more knowledge of anyone here who havent been abroad to ACTUALLY SEE AND EXPERIENCE WHAT THE ANIMALS HAVE TO GO THROUGH!

GOOD FOR YOU!

whats up with it, there is push for a ban on keeping of reptiles and boas in the states and wispers of it here for pythons. unnaturally tainting our snakes is good enough ammunition for a ban to be pushed here to. we have amazing snakes in looks and pattern, although few hybrids do look nice a the few and far betweens it aint worth it and nothing looks better than a pure aussie python in my opinion

........... and to add to my comments........... I add this for the mods........................... If I can't post my personal views without fear of being suspended, then it's NOT a DEMOCRATIC site, and I want no part of it!....... I cannot, nor intend to change anyones views, but it's no different here than being targeted by cat-haters!

well im with reptilianguy you just cant beat an aussie green python!
BUT those two do look damn nice!!

whats up with it, there is push for a ban on keeping of reptiles and boas in the states and wispers of it here for pythons. unnaturally tainting our snakes is good enough ammunition for a ban to be pushed here to. we have amazing snakes in looks and pattern, although few hybrids do look nice a the few and far betweens it aint worth it and nothing looks better than a pure aussie python in my opinion

I agree totally. Hybridization is wrong, Just because we as humans aren't happy with what we have, we try to change it. It isn't part of the natural cycle, animals DO NOT naturally cross breed and most times when they do they are sterile. Sterility is for a reason, to ensure the breed is kept pure. When we intervene we change the fine balance that nature has created and then all things change, not for the better either.
A Google search for why white tigers shouldn't exist will show a prime reaon for not cross breeding any species.
To be honest, there needs to be some sort of control to stop it happening and keep our pythons the way they were meant to be. Pure and natural.

its like arguing about the sun rising tomorrow ,its gonna happen.

you people remind me of that guy that crys over sun sets in that movie bedazeled..staring brandon frazer.

just get over it ,don't comment if a some 4 year old makes a thread on hybrids and the mods should delete any thread with the debate of hybrids..it should be a site rule..seriously ...no body mentions hybrids as it will lead to fights and there are plenty of threads on that freak garbage already.

i don't know what i hate more ,the idiots that breed hybrids for a quick buck or a the idiots that go on and on and on and on and on about them and start threads and post comments ,we have herd it all before.aww its gonna wreak the hobby blah blah blah..

Look theirs is room for cats that bark and cats that moawww :lol: so just stop all this crap now..you know where to go if you want that hybrid rubbish..hybrid haven ..the safe place for losers..or what ever there slogan is :lol::lol::lol:

take it east people and don't stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back