Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
longtom said:
well the trains long left the station cause ive seen two other hybrids you guys arent even talking about some look like they are going to be nice snakes so you can talk all you like but they are happening and will keep happening

ooh an echo

tell me can childrens and Macs be crossbred? has anyone tried it?..

so indicus i see youve logged on what are your thoughts on the amazing hybrids

thanks might give it a go! not for a few years.. Na they look enough alike as it is!

ive heard of childrani /stimpsoni cant see why a mac wouldnt do the bussiness someones probadly already done it in america mostlikely

My thoughts???...no one cares what i think,....well for what its worth, the fact is there out there, whether you like them or not?, ....all the debating wont change a thing....i rather the owners of these animals to be freely able to advertise these animals, without being hasseled about moral principles ....Better to have an idea, what your getting then not....

thats it in a nutshell you are so right each to there oun you like them or you dont buy em

For those that insist to have pure forms(thats fine), your best chance, is to purchase from Pilbara, Womas etc...how else can you guarantee, its pure...whether you know who, or believe what the seller say's, is not really a sure buy on a pure; just makes you feel what your brought is a pure, regardless whether it is or not....

yes but your only going on what your told .not really a grantee is it but thats only my thoughts indicus any one can tell you what you want to hear weather or not its true if you know what i mean .how do you tell do you really know/??

Dribble has filled up on the left so if everyone could tilt to the other side for a while to even it up please.

Arrr are you for real, are you arguing facts?, or you just arguing?.... you seem to know the history of all your snakes?....better man then me,...legend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back