Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poggle

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ok so, if you were a billionaire what would you like from santa. Reptile wise.

I am looking at selling out of all my childrens varieties, and going in to my fav more, such as the BHP and Woma's eventually i would like to own most of the morphs out there.

ALSO I WANT A BUBBY CROC :( I see all these people down south with them... damn you qld laws :p

But yes realistically aspidites are a mssive favourite of mine, the distinctive markings, the attraction... *IN LOVE *..

What about the rest of you

I just love my ants...no other species stacks up. Morelia come second.
I would love to get rid of my BHP's and womas...but someone else in the house loves them :)

haha well i have ants :p and you have asps :p trade made in heaven :p ill give ya trio and ill even include a blone female in that :p

If you were a billionaire you could have anything :lol: its that simple.

I would also like to get some BHP's.... A pair of Calico's would be nice!

with that much cash i would have to start a reptile park . Is there any zoos that have every type of snake in the world yet :) ?

cheers nico

I'd like Den's white girl BHPs! a couple of them would be nice..:)

haha nay black heads would do me... i have a dream, that one day, my wife will let me dedicate a whole room just to bhp and womas :p im on a buying splurge so i hope some come my way and i can get rid of my spotties at the same time.. would work well for me :p

haha nay black heads would do me... i have a dream, that one day, my wife will let me dedicate a whole room just to bhp and womas :p im on a buying splurge so i hope some come my way and i can get rid of my spotties at the same time.. would work well for me :p

Why don't you start selling off your ants now and replace them with BHPs? White girl BHPs! haha

I love my BHP, i want to breed them in the future, i just need a great male. Then i will have lots of babies i can sell you. hehe

yeah well thatsthe plan, i was trying to see if any trades were there and if not well then they are all for sale i spose :( i have enjoyed them but i want to specify with one family breed, iknow this might be stupid, but they are what i like :D

yeah well thatsthe plan, i was trying to see if any trades were there and if not well then they are all for sale i spose :( i have enjoyed them but i want to specify with one family breed, iknow this might be stupid, but they are what i like :D

That doesn't sound stupid at all mate. It's reasonable to be wanting a specific species mate. For me, I'm a mixing type haha. I've got a lot of favourites that I'd like to have in the future. Top shelf coastals, rpms, bredlis and albino darwins AND definitely bhps and womas! What do you keep now?

yeah well thatsthe plan, i was trying to see if any trades were there and if not well then they are all for sale i spose

Just make sure you sell them all at a premium price.... you wouldn't wanna be accused of undercutting the market lol

haha funny :p trust me i wont be under cutting :) only for u jay :p

haha i was waiting for it. people can under cut if they want, i just dont want reptiles, going for under what they are worth.

i would also buy a common racing pigeon and name it FABIO!!!

I can make you a trillionaire.Just send me $20 plus postage

strange_currencies_in_world_01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back