Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate where do l start as 4 me there not 1 but heaps,womaz,BHP's,all the small monitors,geckos,high B/Y jungles,albino darwins,
GTP's,candy caine night tigers,angle-headed dragons,boyd's forest dragons,frillyz,crested dragons,painted dragons,red barred dragons,& the list goes on & on.

V.panoptes of whatever type that get to 2.5m or more so i can feed it for free on feral animals and give away cats without having to butcher them as much.

haha
my uncle used to know someone who fed give away kittens to an olive python.
=D

anyway.. I would like a saltwater croc.

since people are mentioning morphs that dont exist here is what i want. An albino, het for leucistic, striped, gold phase rough scaled python lol

since people are mentioning morphs that dont exist here is what i want. An albino, het for leucistic, striped, gold phase rough scaled python lol

Actually mine is made of morphs that do exist, just hasn't been combined yet ;)

collett snake?....mangrove snake?.....rosens snake?.....RBB?.....any death adder?.....bandy bandy?.......arafura file snake?.......lake eyre dragon?....tiger snake?......inland and coastal taipan?.......mangrove, blackheaded, lace, goulds, ridgetail monitors?.....the list goes on........for a LONG time

I want a heap of Varanus priscus, though would probably have to improve my handling techinques and make some bigger enclosures :lol:

That's tough! I would go with lacies, so much personality, strength, power etc. It's as if they demand your respect, they are the ultimate reptile. I would miss my pythons though!

totally agree jason

but bkevo when did corns, burms and ball pythons become Australian natives? I would love to have some eyelash vipers too, but I don't think they have been added to the natives list yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back