Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my2uqabe.jpg
, Hi all
This is me, my name is Micha I'm 29 tomorrow and live in Brisbane Qld. We have a pair of Bredli pythons, pair of coastal pythons an a spare female, pair of Stimson pythons, 2 pairs of bearded dragons. And still growing the collection. It is lovely to put faces to the names.

This is me. My avatar is what I will look like fossilised,

this is my missus early am
AirbagSML.jpg

nah, just joshin, it's me.

I will put a pic up towards the end of the month once I have finished growing a seedy Mo for Movember. It's coming along nicely so far.

I will put a pic up towards the end of the month once I have finished growing a seedy Mo for Movember. It's coming along nicely so far.

Ill do the same, you should have seen my last years one... filthy lol this year is shaping up to be just as horrible lol

Well I've been on here for almost 5 years so it's about time I showed my face...
I'm Kristen, 23 this Thursday and have been keeping pythons for over 8 years. Heres a recent photo of my roughie and I.

Attachments

• IMG_0506.jpg
    IMG_0506.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 281
Pics Of Members

I thought it would be cool to see what the members of APS look like! Let's see those pretty faces :D

I few of me:

Attachments

• webcam-toy-photo191.jpg
    webcam-toy-photo191.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 206
  • webcam-toy-photo177.jpg
    webcam-toy-photo177.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 204
  • webcam-toy-photo188.jpg
    webcam-toy-photo188.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 193
  • webcam-toy-photo5.jpg
    webcam-toy-photo5.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 184
Pics Of Members

Only if it was mine :)

I had the chance to hold it at a shop so I had to get a picture :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back