Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has been done - http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/chit-chat-39/want-put-face-names-163368/

Me and my 2 boys :)

IMG_5012-2.jpg

DSC_0497.jpg
Lmao at my hair in this one. It's on the farm so I had to keep it out the way best I could :lol:
DSC_0629.jpg
DSC_0500.jpg
me, mum, sister
DSC_0505.jpg

I hate photos lol. But I like hats :D I'll get more up. But they're on another computer.

- - - Updated - - -

Picture 130.jpg

Picture 131.jpg
2 more

I won't post photos of myself (urgh) - I'll just have to live on in the print media.

I have to say though, I so glad none of you girls were make those aweful 'trout pout' faces - just lots of lovely smiles and nice honest pictures. :D

View attachment 276667Lmao at my hair in this one. It's on the farm so I had to keep it out the way best I could :lol:
View attachment 276669View attachment 276671me, mum, sisterView attachment 276672

I hate photos lol. But I like hats :D I'll get more up. But they're on another computer.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 276675

View attachment 276676 2 more

hats are cooly cool
did you catch that rainbow tout!? cooly cool
i always wanted to fish for trout jealoussss

- - - Updated - - -

damn beautiful birds mate is that green one a conure?
lol i'd bet your neighbours love your macaw lol

hats are cooly cool
did you catch that rainbow tout!? cooly cool
i always wanted to fish for trout jealoussss

- - - Updated - - -

Green boy is Danny, a Yellow Naped Amazon. The neighbours love the birds - these 2 are relatively quiet :D

hahahaha, great photo Nilesh!! :D Very handsome :lol:

Great pics everyone!

I won't post photos of myself (urgh) - I'll just have to live on in the print media.

I have to say though, I so glad none of you girls were make those aweful 'trout pout' faces - just lots of lovely smiles and nice honest pictures. :D

Haha. I'm not like most girls... thank god :rolleyes:
I'm the tomboy of my group of friends... the rest make 'trout pout' faces and love one direction, make up etc etc. I'm proud to say I own no make up what so ever. Anyway... they think im weird :rolleyes: pot calling the kettle black IMO.

I'm the tomboy of my group of friends... the rest make 'trout pout' faces and love one direction, make up etc etc. I'm proud to say I own no make up what so ever. Anyway...

All the other stuff is whatever you want to make of it..... but those horrible faces pulled by otherwise attractive girls really give me the (insert word here).
I'm glad you own your individuality and haven't become a 'sheep' like so many other.

Just as I was going to post a photo! There's nothing wrong with a good pout!;)
And I wouldn't call it "being like everyone else" I personaly like pouting more than smiling in photos, but each to their own.

Just as I was going to post a photo! There's nothing wrong with a good pout!;)
And I wouldn't call it "being like everyone else" I personaly like pouting more than smiling in photos, but each to their own.

Yes - each to their own. But if every photo you see is a pout shot then it becomes boring and not representative of the individual. IMHO

I'm the tomboy of my group of friends... the rest make 'trout pout' faces and love one direction, make up etc etc. I'm proud to say I own no make up what so ever. Anyway... they think im weird :rolleyes: pot calling the kettle black IMO.

Hey snap! We could be sisters ahahaha. My friends are the same :( Spend an hour choosing clothes and make up....they spend $100's on clothes!!!! You could buy a snake instead!!!!!

Except I'm sad to say I wear make up :( Only black eyeshadow though ;) Mum won't let me rock the alice cooper look though :( So it's only minimal, just enough to give out that rock-chic look when I'm on stage performing :eek:r going out :p

lol i'd bet your neighbours love your macaw lol[/QUOTE]

no, its an amazon and a green wing macaw

Here a picture of one of my members after a female marbled gecko took a bite.
03d9b80c.jpg

no, its an amazon and a green wing macaw[/QUOTE]

lol already got a reply :)
yellow naped amazon named danny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back