Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, tags don't hurt, feeding bites do!

I copped one from my 4yo bredli boy, he isn't a BIG boy but he knows how to use his size! tagged me, wrapped me TO the enclosure, no one was home, couldn't reach my phone, or the glass of water just out of reach :lol: Had to use a coat hanger to get my phone to call someone, no one answered, I'm getting frustrated because I'm stuck, bleeding like a stuck pig, with a snake attached who won't let go. He eventually let go, but still had me coiled. Used the blood from the wound as a lubricant to pull my hand out. Got me straight to the joints and they swelled and bruised impressively, though he came away with all of his teeth so neither of us were disadvantaged (much) :lol:

Don't you hate when you see a bite coming but don't move fast enough?

i have alot of tattoos and id take a snake bite over a tattoo any day lol i have been bitten twice by my SWCP doesnt hurt nearly as much as a tat

My mates 10 ft scrubby smashed me on the side just below the ribs! The tank was open and just at right height! Fair amount of blood followed by some bruising, not my favorite experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back