Kids with Nazi-inspired names removed from home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats wrong with nazi names, the parents can name the kid whatever they like, just dumb
name​

whats wrong with nazi names, the parents can name the kid whatever they like, just dumb

name​

I think the main concern is that it gives a pretty clear indication of the parents' mentality and attitudes.

NB the names themself don't seem to be the reason for removing the kids - I would imagine there were other factors involved.

Poor Kids.

same thing happened in NZ with 'Fush and Chups' no joke. and a series of other 'comical' names that you wouldn't actually give your children.

There was also the factor that the parents had those weird diagrams (please don't ask me what they are called, but they are the cross shaped designs of the Nazi) in EVERY room of their house.

There was also the factor that the parents had those weird diagrams (please don't ask me what they are called, but they are the cross shaped designs of the Nazi) in EVERY room of their house.

'Swastika'. Dated pre-history I believe, but adapted and used by the Nazi regime.

you talking about the the swaztica (spelling) or the iron cross wich is actually the shape of a medal used very comonly and not a nazi symbol. the fact that sombody has said thier names have anything to do with being romoved is ludicrous no child protective serivce in the western world remove a child due to thier names if the parents are nazis thats also not a crime espically in america first amendant rights and all that jazz freedom of speech ect ect ect. there would have to be something happening that would be considered harmful to the child, the parents belifes are not harmful, wether they are nazis or pagan or devout christians cannot be taken into account.

the names are pretty stupid tho sounds like the parents are trying to draw attention to themselfs imo.

thinks there is more to it then just the names of the kiddies ...well one would hope so anyway,otherwise its wrong to remove them if they are being bought up in a loving safe home and being taken care of ...gosh even though I think there names are not what one would consider, to me apple, heavenly hirani tiger lilli,peaches,rumour,pixi,river,dweezel,moon unit,dude,kidd,sunday rose and the list goes on of stupid names for kids...

My grandparents are German and have them... I don't see why naming the kid that name is bad either.. if they want to name it then go ahead... the Hollywood names are worse imo.

The parants are so dum there probably junkys poping out kids every 2 days and they ran out of names:):|:(

you talking about the the swaztica (spelling) or the iron cross wich is actually the shape of a medal used very comonly and not a nazi symbol. the fact that sombody has said thier names have anything to do with being romoved is ludicrous no child protective serivce in the western world remove a child due to thier names if the parents are nazis thats also not a crime espically in america first amendant rights and all that jazz freedom of speech ect ect ect. there would have to be something happening that would be considered harmful to the child, the parents belifes are not harmful, wether they are nazis or pagan or devout christians cannot be taken into account.

the names are pretty stupid tho sounds like the parents are trying to draw attention to themselfs imo.

I think you'll find that you may be wrong. Paganism and Christianity are religions, Nazi-ism isn't religion and you can't class them together. Nazi beliefs are based on race hate and I'm pretty sure is now close to borderline to terrorism (pretty funny considering the USA wants to erradicate the entire middle east). While running around chanting sig hei and flashing Nazi memorobilia may not be illegal it WILL have an impact on the Children.

To say the parents beliefs aren't harmfull is insane. Bringing children up in a racist, hate fuelled environment is opening the doors for the next generation of hate crimes and ethnic and community division.

I don't think little adolf hitler would do to well at school if there was a guy at my school with the name hitler id beat the crap out of him

I don't think little adolf hitler would do to well at school if there was a guy at my school with the name hitler id beat the crap out of him

You would TRY to beat the crap out of somebody because of their name?
So you are saying you would TRY to inflict pain upon a child because you dislike their parents choice of title?

Sounds pretty menacing. You must scare so many kiddies at your school.
Tuff guys get lots of girls too I hear, not that I would know. I am a weakling & my middle name is Adolf :)

My grandparents are German and have them... I don't see why naming the kid that name is bad either.. if they want to name it then go ahead... the Hollywood names are worse imo.

aaahhhhhhhhhh .. nothing quite like the sight of little Sunday Roast skipping down the street.. oops, was that Rose??

Actually the Swastika is a sign of "everything good".
It was meant to be the symbol of good luck, hope & prosperity etc. and has been in use for near ever.

The Reverse Swastika (as you may know it) is what Nazi Germany had used.

im in high school so he wont be a little kid
My point exactly.
I have to use this as my new signature lol

Just cause he is named that doesn't mean he is going to be a Nazi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back