Kids with Nazi-inspired names removed from home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitler did ALOT of good for his country & countrymen in the beginning.
WW2 war crimes aside (even though he was never proven to be apart of the final solution) there is plenty of reasons why Hitler is still to this day followed like a Martyr. He took a war torn country & built an Empire. Keep in mind these were WW1 victims etc. So many German families will always be dedicated to the Fuhrer but does not necessarily mean they were dedicated to the Reicht. Not all of Hitlers fans are 100% racists. Of course you only know the propogander you read and of course you only know Adolf as a mass murderer. Do some research, you may be amazed.Sure he went crazy with power, authority & amphetamine induced psychosis, but his early years, ideals & speeches etc were nothing short of amazing.

Anyway, do you really think this kid is the only Adolf Hitler in existance?
I bet there is many others BUT this kids parents pushed for the media attention they recieved.

I agree 100%
I studied modern history in year 10 -12 and mainly focused on Hilter from his beginings to the end of WW2. He did alot more for Germany then many people realise.

Blut Und Ehre, Niche Fuhrer.
SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL

14/88

I will bite... And in ENGLISH (which this site runs on) WHAT does this mean??

Just a note of interest for all 'racist' people.... EARLY AUSTRALIAN HISTORY: We only let WHITE people in!!! WE too have been racist in allowing our imigrants.

On a different note, I lost all but two great-great family members because of the Wars... I am NOT pro-war, and I while I TRY to be unracist, I DO have issues with certain types of people in our society... However stating further would start a war on here. WHAT I am trying to say is we are all HUMAN... We make mistake, have our quirks... As long as no-one is harmed does it matter??

The swastika itself is an ancient, pre-christian symbol representing the power of the 4 winds, sadly it was bastadized by the nazi as a symbol of hate. They symbol can be found all over pre-historic europe in many pagan sacred sites and was a pure symbol of power. Now days people see it only as representing hate.
The same has been done to the symbol of the pentergram, considered a devil sigil, it is infact a symbol of life and protection, but it has been portrayed as a symbol of hate and demonic beings, nothing could be further than the truth. So many symbols have been chopped and changed, bastardized and shamed by the beliefs of those who come after. The swastika was a symbol of power, and a mad man used it as such.
I could go on all day about sacred symbols (i majoured in ancient symbology) but i won't bore you with it all. if interested google sacred symbols of the ancient world, you will be supprised where some of our everyday symbols originated.

Namaste.

Sil.

Why wouldn't we?
We would still have world trade.

Personally & happily admitted, yeah it would :)
But I have already pointed out a few reasons why it would make each country better.
Also as the whole charade is just a hypothetical question, then we can pretend that temporary visitors/tourists are still welcome, we just wouldn't have permanant foreign residants.

Well my name isn't Adolf Hitler. :p
If Australia was 100% represented by Australians, you would only see black faces as you walked down the street. And if you walked down the street here in your perfect sinario you would be a visitor.

I know but it was a joke do you think i would hert a 6 year old NO i ment if the guy was my age and a racist ok:) you dont need to bite my head off:|

Is that like somebody else being beaten up because they are dumb? and make stupid comments?

Actually a jew not liking his art was what made him do it(i think) and you seem to overlook my other posts you know the ones where i say it was a JOKE

Im 15 and yes if your name is apple it dosent make you an apple BUT if you look like an apple smell and taste like an apple then your an apple and is it going out on a limb saying that someone called adolf hitler that HATES JEWS is a nazi and im not saying that this kid is going to be a nazi there probably going to chang his name anyway

A piece of advice to a teenager, move out of home while you still know everything. As you get to my age, you learn that 1) you don't know everything, the day you stop learning is the day you die, 2) you can't cure the worlds ills no matter how much you try, nothing wrong wtih helping though and 3) you learn to be tolerant of others views, however stupid they may appear to you.

Ciao
David

...a racist (which everybody is to an extent) ...

I'm not. :?

What is so wrong with wanting a country represented 100% by its native folk anyway?
Why shouldn't people have the opinion that USA would be best off with yanks only & England best off with Poms only and Germany with Germans only????

I presume by "native folk" you mean whites? Because England has been invaded and settled by a mishmash of races throughout history - which group are the "true" English? The Britons? The Romans? The Anglo Saxons? The Celts? The immigrants from the Indian subcontinent who now make up a significant proportion of the population?

And the "yanks" you refer to - would they be the Puritan English settlers? The Native American tribes? The Chinese who flocked there during the goldrush?

And just a quick note, Hitler didn't want Germany just "represented by its native folk", he was well on his way to conquering all of Eastern Europe to make room for his "master race". He also made a pretty good start on exterminating those who didn't fit with his plan...

Hell lets face it, if segregation & seperation was practised we wouldn't have worldwide epidemics that we have today (Heroin/crack/coke/ecstasy and other drugs. HIV/Aids, Sypholous and other deseases, Cultural gangs & religional beliefs etc). Also it is a proven fact that majority of jails contain more foreign inmates then native borns. So we can easily say the crime rates would decrease also.

If you can show me some genuine statistics that support that idiotic statement, I will give you a million dollars! :lol::lol::lol: Has someone lifted Horses(I'll just make a blanket statement and hope no-one notices)Rules suspension and not told us???

I think what you are trying to say is that many marginalised groups are overrepresented in prisons (African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Indigenous Australians etc - most of whom, incidentally, are native-born :rolleyes:)

If you look at this beyond your ignorant little racist cave, informed solely by tabloid newspapers, you will see that it is usually a result of cycles of violence, lack of education and facilities, absence of role models and ingrained problems with substance abuse. To simplify this into "we should just separate them from us" is just that - simplistic and unhelpful.

And note again that the Nazis weren't proposing that they be separated, they planned to exterminate them completely.

Would love to get into this with you but I feel my opinions & beliefs if written here will be construed as rule breaking as seen below:

Be tolerant of all other users. Remember, we have members of all ages and levels of experience and enthusiasm, of different nationalities, religions and cultures. Rude or racist remarks and hurtfully sarcastic comments will be deleted and you will be penalised. Bear in mind that a sarcastic comment that an adult would laugh at may be hurtful to a young member.

Will gladly take this to the chatroom, Pm or Email along with the facts you are asking for. In the meantime I will answer what I can for now (leaving majority out).

I'm not. :?
You are obviously ignorant then. Unless of course you do not seperate any race in any way from anything. Have lots of examples for you to answer about this haha :)

I presume by "native folk" you mean whites?
Well that would depend on the country wouldn't it?

Because England has been invaded and settled by a mishmash of races throughout history - which group are the "true" English? The Britons? The Romans? The Anglo Saxons? The Celts? The immigrants from the Indian subcontinent who now make up a significant proportion of the population? My point exactly. More reason WHY I feel the way I do. But seen as I am not English nor do I live there it bothers me very little who was segregated there in this hypothetical segregation lol

And the "yanks" you refer to - would they be the Puritan English settlers? The Native American tribes? The Chinese who flocked there during the goldrush? USA can keep them all for all I care haha :)

And just a quick note, Hitler didn't want Germany just "represented by its native folk", he was well on his way to conquering all of Eastern Europe to make room for his "master race". He also made a pretty good start on exterminating those who didn't fit with his plan... I didn't say anything about what Hitler wanted. What I said was what is wrong with wanting that yourself? And what is wrong with being racist exactly? Why can't we have our own opinions even if they do differ from others. I also made it clear that there was a difference between a racist and an activist.

If you can show me some genuine statistics that support that idiotic statement, I will give you a million dollars! :lol::lol::lol: Has someone lifted Horses(I'll just make a blanket statement and hope no-one notices)Rules suspension and not told us??? Do your own research. Educate yourself ") don't rely on me to teach you everything haha. Am sure you can find the relevant info (infact I am pretty certain you already agree with me according to your next post)

I think what you are trying to say is that many marginalised groups are overrepresented in prisons (African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Indigenous Australians etc - most of whom, incidentally, are native-born :rolleyes:) So much to say & yes I do have the facts :) but as I said I can't proof it here without calling it how it is which would result in suspension. Feel free to Pm me for my thoughts and post the info up yourself lol

If you look at this beyond your ignorant little racist cave, informed solely by tabloid newspapers Umm sorry but your wrong here lol, you will see that it is usually a result of cycles of violence, lack of education and facilities, absence of role models and ingrained problems with substance abuse. Wow sounds like the BS excuses every scumbag uses to get through their trial. I was born black in the Ghettos with no silverspoon in my outh, quick all hands across America lol To simplify this into "we should just separate them from us" is just that - simplistic and unhelpful. Opinions vary :) All I can say is I wish it was simplistic :p

And note again that the Nazis weren't proposing that they be separated, they planned to exterminate them completely.
Yes so I have heard lol. Shame they didn't suceed, although their is still the 4th reich to come BLUT UND EHRE AUSTRALIA.

14/88

Last edited:
If Australia was 100% represented by Australians, you would only see black faces as you walked down the street. And if you walked down the street here in your perfect sinario you would be a visitor.

Except for one thing.We wouldn't have streets!

Except for one thing.We wouldn't have streets!

I don't buy that for a second. Iceland was developementally still in the middle ages up until early last century.

It went from subsitance mould farming to a modern republic with one of the highest standards of living on the planet in only 2 generations.

Suggesting Australia's native nations somehow could not have developed and grown without white settlement is wishful thinking.

Would love to get into this with you but I feel my opinions & beliefs if written here will be construed as rule breaking as seen below:

Be tolerant of all other users. Remember, we have members of all ages and levels of experience and enthusiasm, of different nationalities, religions and cultures. Rude or racist remarks and hurtfully sarcastic comments will be deleted and you will be penalised. Bear in mind that a sarcastic comment that an adult would laugh at may be hurtful to a young member.
SOUNDS GOOD i think we all have to remember this is a site for people that like reptiles so unless anyone has a python thats a nazi we should leave it at that:D

But you're not a Nazi... :rolleyes:

Why roll your eyes?
Are you racist against Nazis?

Just because I like to drink with members of Blood & Honour Australia, Hammerskins Aus & Combat 18, dosn't make me a bad guy lmao

Last edited:
SOUNDS GOOD i think we all have to remember this is a site for people that like reptiles so unless anyone has a python thats a nazi we should leave it at that:D

Well my Stimmie seems to be dedicated to the extermination of all mouse life on the Peninsula... :lol: no swastikas though. ;)

Just a side note nazis arnt a race and if someone was one they shouldent be surprised that most people dont like them and there are stereotypes that some people might be confusing with racism if your brought up with a stereotype of asians being smart at math then your going to think that when you grow up but its up to the parents to teach there kid the right thing and in my experience they are

I don't buy that for a second. Iceland was developmentally still in the middle ages up until early last century.

200 odd years ago, Australia wasn't even as advanced as the European middle ages..
I guess the Europeans can give some thanks to the invading Romans in the same way
the Australia Aboriginals can give thanks to those settlers here 200 old years ago :).

On a side note, i do like the purity policy on Icelandic domestic animals, nice horses.

I know but it was a joke do you think i would hert a 6 year old NO i ment if the guy was my age and a racist ok:) you dont need to bite my head off:|

The parants are so dum there probably junkys poping out kids every 2 days and they ran out of names:):|:(

Don’t be an E-Thug. No one likes them.
Stop raping this fantastic language most of us call English.

Just a side note nazis arnt a race and if someone was one they shouldent be surprised that most people dont like them and there are stereotypes that some people might be confusing with racism if your brought up with a stereotype of asians being smart at math then your going to think that when you grow up but its up to the parents to teach there kid the right thing and in my experience they are

Young kids were forced to join the Nazi party. There was no way out of it. My Brother-in-law’s father was a member of the Young Nazi Party, does that mean he was a racist? No. When he moved to Australia to escape that, he had to be put on a registry to say he was a member of Hitler’s Youth Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back