Kids with Nazi-inspired names removed from home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt the colours something to do with the jewish flag, and then the swastika like it was said was a symbol of love and good etc, so it was reversed to mean hate etc on the jews as in the colours of the flag?

Something like that.

But then they didnt represent racism exactly either, they just hated the jews living in germany cos they believed they were taking the jobs away from the german people.
Which is why there are alot of skinheads in Australia and any country really, cos the idea of foreign races running the buisnesses.

It was bad, but there is probably just as bad or worser things happening right now in the world.
Some people should never be given power..

Only because I think it was an immature and idiotic thing to say. These things are often telling, you know :D
I know but it was a joke do you think i would hert a 6 year old NO i ment if the guy was my age and a racist ok:) you dont need to bite my head off:|

fatfrog said:
I know but it was a joke do you think i would hert a 6 year old NO i ment if the guy was my age and a racist ok
icon_smile.gif
you dont need to bite my head off
icon_neutral.gif

Violence is no way to solve anything, no matter how rude or racist they are and no matter how much you want to. It's irrelevant whether the kid is six or twenty, no one deserves to be "beaten up" because you say so. Whether joke or not, some things are not at all appropriate. I'm not trying to be rude, just offering another viewpoint.

Regardless, if you name your kid Adolf Hitler, you might want to also sign him up for self-defense lessons....

It solves plenty of things, don't knock it till you try it.

:lol:
It actually does. Some people need a bit bit of sense beaten into them, half the little snots walking the streets with a scowl on their face you see should be sorted with a bit of violence!:D

I'm pretty sure their names are the reason they were removed as they drew attention to the family.
There are a lot of nazi worshiping people out there that haven't had their kids taken off them, that have their house covered in swastikas & raise thier children to hate and even kill. They still have their kids!

i agree, but most likely people don't want the parents to raise their children as "pro-nazi", they are proberly stating that the nameing the children those particular names is child abuse/cruelty and that the children have the right to choose thier own beliefs.

i agree, but most likely people don't want the parents to raise their children as "pro-nazi", they are proberly stating that the nameing the children those particular names is child abuse/cruelty and that the children have the right to choose thier own beliefs.
not that I like the kids names, BUT THERE WOULD BE MANY A OSAMA's out there........its a name ...we all have reasons in naming our children wether we agree or not is not the point, they obviously had their reasons as hitler fans but like I said its the choice of the parents to name their own children what they want to ...MY personal beef comes with families that name their kids after each generation ..so it started with TOM(grandfather) then TOMMY(father) then THOMAS(son) then TOM TOM(grandson) and I hate they way JUNIOR is added onto names tooooo oh and they use to call him JESUS as we pronounce it not the spanish way ,,,this family was screwed up the mother was so bible bashed and on meds when she would go on one of her who who trips ..she would claim that GOD has told her things and go on neighbour hood rants ..knocking door to door(sometimes only in her undies)seems she was forgetful too..so as a kid I found her very amusing ,but as a adult its very sad ...

I know but it was a joke do you think i would hert a 6 year old NO i ment if the guy was my age and a racist ok:) you dont need to bite my head off:|

So what you are saying is that you would be violent to another person because they have a differing view to multiculturalism than yourself? So in theory you are no better than a right wing Nazi activist yourself right?. Do you recognise the difference between a racist (which everybody is to an extent) and a right wing activist???

What is so wrong with wanting a country represented 100% by its native folk anyway?
Why shouldn't people have the opinion that USA would be best off with yanks only & England best off with Poms only and Germany with Germans only????

Hell lets face it, if segregation & seperation was practised we wouldn't have worldwide epidemics that we have today (Heroin/crack/coke/ecstasy and other drugs. HIV/Aids, Sypholous and other deseases, Cultural gangs & religional beliefs etc). Also it is a proven fact that majority of jails contain more foreign inmates then native borns. So we can easily say the crime rates would decrease also.

My point is there is nothing wrong with wanting a picture perfect paradise, it's the actions & way you put forth your opinions & beliefs that dictates your persona IMO. Just because you have some racist beliefs does not make you a NAZI.

Last edited:
So what you are saying is that you would be violent to another person because they have a differing view to multiculturalism than yourself? So in theory you are no better than a right wing Nazi activist yourself right?. Do you recognise the difference between a racist (which everybody is to an extent) and a right wing activist???

What is so wrong with wanting a country represented 100% by its native folk anyway?
Why shouldn't people have the opinion that USA would be best off with yanks only & England best off with Poms only and Germany with Germans only????

Hell lets face it, if segregation & seperation was practised we wouldn't have worldwide epidemics that we have today (Heroin/crack/coke/ecstasy and other drugs. HIV/Aids, Sypholous and other deseases, Cultural gangs & religional beliefs etc). Also it is a proven fact that majority of jails contain more foreign inmates then native borns. So we can easily say the crime rates would decrease also.

My point is there is nothing wrong with wanting a picture perfect paradise, it's the actions & way you put forth your opinions & beliefs that dictates your persona IMO. Just because you have some racist beliefs does not make you a NAZI.
First if seperation was practised we also wouldent have cars tvs chain stores and even corn and if australia was represented 100% by australians how would that make things better is it going to put a smile on your face walking down the street and seeing only white faces looking back at you?If racists kept there opinions to there self ther wouldent be a poblem and IF YOUR NAME IF ADOLF HITLER AND YOU HATE JEWS THEN YOUR A NAZI:)

I don't think little adolf hitler would do to well at school if there was a guy at my school with the name hitler id beat the crap out of him

And then he would grow up, become smarter and more powerful then you. Then try to destroy you, your family line, everything. Its people like YOU who drive people like HITLER to do stupid and ridiculous things. Sure, exaggerating a lot here but you get the point.

Names are nothing. And as said before, I agree the parents aren't the brightest people for naming their kids that but you don't see Gwyneth Paltrow's kid being taken away.

The whole Nazi era was bad, blahblah it goes on(no disrespect intended). But we're in a new day and age. People who are still strongly believing in Nazi-ism (or whatever it may be called) need a reality check in my opinion.

EDIT:: Going in what redbellybite said. What about the name Muhammed? Terrorists have this name a lot, so do people of religious beliefs, americans, australians, the list goes on. A name is a name. -_-
I'm also sure there's another Joseph Stalin out there, how about John Gacy? Several of these people did horrific and disgusting things.

Last edited:
and IF YOUR NAME IF ADOLF HITLER AND YOU HATE JEWS THEN YOUR A NAZI:)

Can i just ask how old you are man? If your name is Apple does that mean you are a Fruit?
Your alias is fatfrog, are you an amphibian?

... Too bad i can't cuss.

A name does not depict what you do or who you are (unless its damned royalty). It is simply something so another can address you.

First if seperation was practised we also wouldent have cars tvs chain stores and even corn
Why wouldn't we?
We would still have world trade.

if australia was represented 100% by australians how would that make things better is it going to put a smile on your face walking down the street and seeing only white faces looking back at you?
Personally & happily admitted, yeah it would :)
But I have already pointed out a few reasons why it would make each country better.
Also as the whole charade is just a hypothetical question, then we can pretend that temporary visitors/tourists are still welcome, we just wouldn't have permanant foreign residants.

IF YOUR NAME IF ADOLF HITLER AND YOU HATE JEWS THEN YOUR A NAZI:)

Well my name isn't Adolf Hitler. :p

I'm pretty sure their names are the reason they were removed as they drew attention to the family.
There are a lot of nazi worshiping people out there that haven't had their kids taken off them, that have their house covered in swastikas & raise thier children to hate and even kill. They still have their kids!

The names would be part of it, but not the only reason.
How old was the child?

Who knows what happened in the house, the parents obviously were not thinking about their poor child when they named him, just themselves

And then he would grow up, become smarter and more powerful then you. Then try to destroy you, your family line, everything. Its people like YOU who drive people like HITLER to do stupid and ridiculous things. Sure, exaggerating a lot here but you get the point.
Actually a jew not liking his art was what made him do it(i think) and you seem to overlook my other posts you know the ones where i say it was a JOKE
Can i just ask how old you are man? If your name is Apple does that mean you are a Fruit?
Your alias is fatfrog, are you an amphibian?

... Too bad i can't cuss.

A name does not depict what you do or who you are (unless its damned royalty). It is simply something so another can address you.
Im 15 and yes if your name is apple it dosent make you an apple BUT if you look like an apple smell and taste like an apple then your an apple and is it going out on a limb saying that someone called adolf hitler that HATES JEWS is a nazi and im not saying that this kid is going to be a nazi there probably going to chang his name anyway

Why wouldn't we?
We would still have world trade.
We would still have illegal drugs its not the immigrants that bring the drugs and its not the immigrants that are passed out in the gutter from useing them

As a side note, where I'm from, the government has a list of names that you, as parents may choose from.
New names are added to it, but only after they pass numerous boards, committees and hearings.

If it's not on the list, then it's a no-go. People from other countries seeking residence in Iceland must also change their names to something from 'the list' as part of the process.

It may seem a little harsh, but it's in effort to preserve the language, as western names don't fit into the language grammatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back