Kids with Nazi-inspired names removed from home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fatfrog said:
I don't think little adolf hitler would do to well at school if there was a guy at my school with the name hitler id beat the crap out of him

That is the funniest thing I've read in a long long time. I love it when kids think they're so tough...

I don't think little adolf hitler would do to well at school if there was a guy at my school with the name hitler id beat the crap out of him
its a name!!! there was most likely quiete a few peole called hitler and just because one man did alot of terible things the general name witch he does not own goes down with him? i know someone in australia with the exaxt same first and last name as me . so what if she runs out and murders masses of people im gonna be burned to the stake for it (matter of speaking).. *note to self do not name a kid Adolf Hitler, mark chapman or lex luthor....

Hitler did ALOT of good for his country & countrymen in the beginning.
WW2 war crimes aside (even though he was never proven to be apart of the final solution) there is plenty of reasons why Hitler is still to this day followed like a Martyr. He took a war torn country & built an Empire. Keep in mind these were WW1 victims etc. So many German families will always be dedicated to the Fuhrer but does not necessarily mean they were dedicated to the Reicht. Not all of Hitlers fans are 100% racists. Of course you only know the propogander you read and of course you only know Adolf as a mass murderer. Do some research, you may be amazed.Sure he went crazy with power, authority & amphetamine induced psychosis, but his early years, ideals & speeches etc were nothing short of amazing.

Anyway, do you really think this kid is the only Adolf Hitler in existance?
I bet there is many others BUT this kids parents pushed for the media attention they recieved.

Hitler did ALOT of good for his country & countrymen in the beginning.

So did Stalin, Pol Pot and Robert Mugabe, doesn't excuse the atrocities that followed, in fact IMO the final actions negate the earlier successes.

NB my knowledge of Nazi Germany is based on more than "propogander" (sic). Hitler's legacy will always be as a mass murderer, and to claim that he wasn't part of the final solution is a brainwashed piece of rubbish. Talk about believing propaganda!

fatfrog said:
At least someone got a laugh out of it
icon_biggrin.gif

Only because I think it was an immature and idiotic thing to say. These things are often telling, you know :D

Actually the Swastika is a sign of "everything good".
It was meant to be the symbol of good luck, hope & prosperity etc. and has been in use for near ever.

The Reverse Swastika (as you may know it) is what Nazi Germany had used.

Thats interesting, I have learnt something new today:D Another misrepresented sign.

As for the name, yeh I am sure that other factors are involved than just the name. I heard of some one who either did call or tried to call their kid Mistake! I think I heard it on some radio segment of the BDM Dept list of banned names.

I think you'll find that you may be wrong. Paganism and Christianity are religions, Nazi-ism isn't religion and you can't class them together. Nazi beliefs are based on race hate and I'm pretty sure is now close to borderline to terrorism (pretty funny considering the USA wants to erradicate the entire middle east). While running around chanting sig hei and flashing Nazi memorobilia may not be illegal it WILL have an impact on the Children.

To say the parents beliefs aren't harmfull is insane. Bringing children up in a racist, hate fuelled environment is opening the doors for the next generation of hate crimes and ethnic and community division.

i never stated that it isnt harmful to the children i said in the eyes of the us laws they are allowd to teach thier children thier belifes regardless and in the eyes of childrens sevices its not harmful.

Nazisum fundimentily is religious at its core comes from christianity and the belife of gods "master race" ie white christians, the nazi believed that through the eradication of the non white christians they were creating the super race of humans the,aryean race.

either ither all i was pointing out is that there must have been some form of "conventional" (cant think of a more appropriate word) child abuse going on and the media has as always twisted the story and made it out that because of the parents being nazi supporters.

WW2 war crimes aside

You only get done for war crimes if you lose, "the allies"
committed their share, thats for sure.. Stalin did some
fairly despicable things also... oh well thats war full of
nasty deeds.

The third Reich, the romance of it all. :)

So did Stalin, Pol Pot and Robert Mugabe, doesn't excuse the atrocities that followed, in fact IMO the final actions negate the earlier successes.

NB my knowledge of Nazi Germany is based on more than "propogander" (sic). Hitler's legacy will always be as a mass murderer, and to claim that he wasn't part of the final solution is a brainwashed piece of rubbish. Talk about believing propaganda!

I didn't claim he wasn't apart of the final solution, I merely stated it was never 100% proven.
Even the US government can affirm this. In the Nuremburg court case Hitler was never proven to give the orders & the only people who tried to blame him gave evidence on hearsay only as they were not given any orders from Hitler themselves. This is fact.

The orders came from Heinrich Himmler & Herman Goering.
Only Himmler would recieve any order from Hitler directly as he was head of staff & SS chief. Both refused to commit against Hitler & Goering committed suicide during the trial without testifying. As I said it was never proven (yes any1 with half a brain knows the truth, but in a court of law you are supposed to be innocent untill prooven guilty)

It is said that during war against the Soviet Union Hitler gave Himmler full authority to eliminate any permanant threat against German Rule. BUT did this give Himmler authority to start concentration camps etc? Considering they were at full war it was a pretty broad statement.

Part of being a multicultural society is tolerating Nazi's if you are against Nazis you are against multicultralism. Personally, my culture is offended by multicultralism, so in order to be tolerant of my culture you have to throw out the multicultralism. Just be sure to be politically correct at all times and dont bother with common sense.

Nazisum fundimentily is religious at its core comes from christianity and the belife of gods "master race" ie white christians, the nazi believed that through the eradication of the non white christians they were creating the super race of humans the,aryean race.

Thats an unusual spin on it.. i see far more pre-Christian pagan and nordic religious tradition within the 3rd Reich
than Christian (or Catholic for that matter).. . look at the symbolism in the SS.. occult symbols etc.

Maybe your mistaking the jewish idea of "Gods chosen people"" ?
As the idea is having a FĂĽhrer eliminates the need for any god.

i never stated that it isnt harmful to the children i said in the eyes of the us laws they are allowd to teach thier children thier belifes regardless and in the eyes of childrens sevices its not harmful.

either ither all i was pointing out is that there must have been some form of "conventional" (cant think of a more appropriate word) child abuse going on and the media has as always twisted the story and made it out that because of the parents being nazi supporters.

Sorry but Nazism was founded upon segregation & seperation not religion.

Originally "Aryans" was a name to describe ALL Indo Iranians & Indo Europeans.
I think Max Muller? started the whole Aryan as a single race thing.
Others whos names I forget got involved claiming Nordics are more superior than such & such, and such & such is better than so & so etc etc. Then the whole blonde hair, blue eyes, measure of head shape, arched souls of feet etc came along to establish how to distinguish between the superior & inferior races (mind you this was long before hitlers days).

Hitler read these readings and started to follow the beliefs althought adding & dropping as he seen fit just like so many others before him lol. The result of Nazism at this point was to create an "Aryan nation" of white caucasions of Nordic assent (the Nazi interpretation of Aryan race). This came along once they started the Kristallnacht program and the 3rd Reicht (pretty much the start of WW2).

Last edited:
Thats an unusual spin on it.. i see far more pre-Christian pagan and nordic religious tradition within the 3rd Reich
than Christian (or Catholic for that matter).. . look at the symbolism in the SS.. occult symbols etc.

Maybe your mistaking the jewish idea of "Gods chosen people"" ?
As the idea is having a FĂĽhrer eliminates the need for any god.

i said fundamentaly not totally its roots began with christianity, yes hitler did alot of.... strange things durein world war 2 based on the occult, but the fundamental reason for nazi hatered was because the jew, black, gypsys ect ect didnt fit into hilters idea of the master race wich he believed was gods overall plan. never mind the fact he also blamed the jews for germanys economic crisis when he saw the majority of the population in poverty and a fair portion of jews we doing okayish, or somthing to that effect i havent really looked into the political reasons behind ww2 in a long time so some of my info may be totally wrong.

side note and totally off topic but i just realised i reek of dragon poo (cage cleaning today) and im a work no wonder why people have been steering clear. :D

Sorry but Nazism was founded upon segregation & seperation not religion.

Originally "Aryans" was a name to describe ALL Indo Iranians & Indo Europeans.
I think Max Muller? started the whole Aryan as a single race thing.
Others whos names I forget got involved claiming Nordics are more superior than such & such, and such & such is better than so & so etc etc. Then the whole blonde hair, blue eyes, measure of head shape, arched souls of feet etc came along to establish how to distinguish between the superior & inferior races (mind you this was long before hitlers days).

Hitler read these readings and started to follow the beliefs althought adding & dropping as he seen fit just like so many others before him lol. The result of Nazism at this point was to create an "Aryan nation" of white caucasions of Nordic assent (the Nazi interpretation of Aryan race). This came along once they started the Kristallnacht program and the 3rd Reicht (pretty much the start of WW2).

sombody has done thier reaserch alot better than i did. i still smell of dragon poo tho so this information dosent help me with that.

Just cause he is named that doesn't mean he is going to be a Nazi...
thats true I knew a guy named JESUS (no crap true story) he certainly wasnt a miracle worker ...........his mother named all her children after the bible....so Mary ,Joseph,Jesus,Abel,Judas and Angel, had a great life growing up in the neighbourhood ..their mum was a true crackpot ,their dad took off with some woman and left them all ....but at least they had good christian names:D

I knew a guy called River back on the Goldcoast (trafficcoast). Was different, but a nice name.
Knew a guy called leaf when I was 7. That was a bit weird at the time.
I have a niece called Harley Rose.
Names are just a word.
What continues to amaze me is that while most humans 'strive' for individuality...it must be kept within the confines of The great social human acceptance field.......which constrains individuality to some 'what will the neighbours think mentality'....humans are a friggin weird mob.

thats true I knew a guy named JESUS (no crap true story) he certainly wasnt a miracle worker:D

Around here guys named Jesus are usually Mexican lawn care workers.

I think it isn't smart to name a child hitler, but I KNOW it isn't illegal to do so in the U.S. We don't have hate speech laws yet, I fully expect we will within the next four years. Same thing with the holocaust revisionists / deniers, legal now but will probably change. If you believe the holocaust didn't happen, well, I think the argument is pretty "imaginative", most people find it offensive, abhorrent, and think it is wrong. So it is wrong, and people in Canada and Germany have gone to jail for it. For being wrong? Hey, you, who's the Prime Minister of Britain? Uhm, I think it's Tony Blair. No sorry, used to be, isn't now, you are wrong. So off to jail, don't pass go, don't collect $200!:rolleyes:
viaaf-albums-more-of-my-photos-picture8382-kitler.jpg

It's funny to say that now but it won't be then!

RBB Jesus (usually pronounced hay-ZOOS) is pretty common in Spanish-speaking Catholic countries. Similar to the number of Marys, Marias etc for girls.

Viaaf, don't you think that the tide might, finally, possibly be turning the other way with the new President?

I think any parent has the right to teach their child any belief they want. All religions/hate groups/cults are against something/someone.
You cannot take away people's personal opinions no matter how much you disagree with them. It's their & your right to have beliefs.

And, i don't think it's right to take the children away because of their names. Surely that is crossing some boundries, I would definatly be sueing Child Services.
Just think of all the "bad" people in the world, how many people would have the same name. Are we supposed to take all the Charles, John's, Jack's & Ted's etc away??

As for the "i'd beat the crap out of children with that name" quote, how pathetic!

And, i don't think it's right to take the children away because of their names. Surely that is crossing some boundries, I would definatly be sueing Child Services.

As I stated early in the thread and it mentions in the article, there have been no details released on the reason for removing the children, but I don't think the names would be the reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back