Kodak Moment - Pals

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris13

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey
Caught quite a good photo today, thought id share with the group.

Mateship at its finest.............................

Please dont get too alarmed, eventually the animals will have to be separated but for the time being, the lacies are well fed and have a great relationship with their housemates.

Chris

Attachments

• pals.jpg
    pals.jpg
    482.9 KB · Views: 153
  • outdoor-enclosures.gif
    outdoor-enclosures.gif
    102.3 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC01516.JPG
    DSC01516.JPG
    393.9 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC01519.JPG
    DSC01519.JPG
    421 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC01526.jpg
    DSC01526.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 139
I'm jealous, I would love a set up like that. Great shots as well.

what is that dragon in the last pic, is it a jacky dragon????
nice setup, thats what i want to do down the track.
harry74 - u gotta heaps big enough backyard to do that ;) ;) ;)

Thats a Frill neck in the last pic . From WA
Chris

Yeah, awesome setup...i'd love to have something similar to that third pic with the Lacie laying on the MASSIVE stump...

Where in NSW are you? Does the frilly need anything extra (heat etc) or is it right in an open air enclosure?

Yeh this ones a little Grumpy, but like most animals, regular interaction goes a long way to a good relationship. Getting them from a young age helps a great deal and youl find a lot are extremely tame by the end of their frist year or two.

I only keep my frillies outside during the hotter months. Ive had no problems at all over the last few years, but always bring them in over winter, just to be safe. First frilly I bought was from John Fowler, who lost a few outdoors over winter periods, in Victoria.

two questions,
1- do you need a class 2 licence for frillys on qld i no youdo in nsw
2- do youver worry bout bird or anythin or CATS

Aww that first pic is gorgeous. Beautiful monitor.

Nocajudo
Yes, in NSW frillies are under class 2 licencing.
As for cats and birds, I havnt had any trouble at all for many years, maybe because weve always had at least one dog on the premises, or maybe were just lucky. We dont seem to have too many cats round this area, and I spose if they do come round, its at night when the animals are either hidden or in there self made burrows.
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back