Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh i put a ceramic in there and an 18inch fluro, and it's going really well!! Simple but it works.

I never thought this thread would hang around for so long. If it hands around for a couple more days, I'll post a pic of my enclosure.

It will probably take me another 2 days to get it finished.

Cheers,
Wombat.

all the cages i have seen r real nice keep them comeing,i have 1 i am going 2 post soon :)

Heres my old book shelf! (Bit messy on top at the moment..)

LOl how many folk put pics and info about the animal on the enclosure?? Herp park wannabe's? :p :lol:

I think it's a great idea,especially for visitors.....More info,more education.it also helps when you don't want to explain what sort of animal it is and where it can be found in the wild as well as animal size.I also think it looks good....i've only seen one collection with names and descriptions along with a photo and it looks quite impressive especially if it is a decent collection!

Was just thinking exactly the same Browns, when I was into the fish I had it on all my tanks but for some reason have never done it with herps. Time to pull my finger out and start doing it again methinks. From a visitors point of view I reckon it's a top idea and would like to see more of it. To those of you who do do it, well done guys :)

Cheers, just thought it looked nice and yes people can read for themslelves about what species and everything saves me explaining it 50000 times. Nice pic and a bit of basic info never hurt anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back