Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the dimesions of each enclosure in that bank of 5 Chris13?

I want a flat yard sooooo bad, lol. They all look great!.
peter, Do you think if you put that acrylic on the roof it would be soundproof? I'd love one for the kids, heehee.

Nice setups chris, love the outdoor pits!!!

If I ever get around to doing my pit I don't think I will post up any pics, your ones are excellent.

petes enclosure is really for his new bengal tigers he was telling me about so dont lie pete. :twisted:

sorry they are hybrids there ment to be those ligers, not the standard bengal. browns may be able to shed some light on how they become ligers ;)

Does that mean they are integrades then.... :shock: :wink:

I love that first pic Chris, what species of wall hugging snake is that??? The only way I can get my snakes to pose like that is with double sided tape!

Nice shots mate :)

Ricko said:
petes enclosure is really for his new bengal tigers he was telling me about so dont lie pete. :twisted:
Close, my son said that we could keep lions in it.

Peter i can't wait to see the finished product on that huge enclosure,looks like it's going to be a ripper.Does the perspex or whatever it is scratch at all?Might even look at some outdoor enclosures next season as the weather here is perfect for most species but will stil provide a hot box with heat cord etc

Few of my enclosures,very simple but with a little decoration i think they look alright and the main thing is that the snakes are happy :D
2005_0318misc0082.jpg

I like banks with pegboard as a backing. Good and sufficient air flow.

Brand Spanker

We converted old wardrobe.

My favourite touch is if you look down the bottom you'll see a dark grey tray lining the bottom. This tray is actually in the top drawer of cupboard. When it's cleaning time I just slide out drawer and remove Steel insert(Gal and sealed etc.) and slide drawer closed while I clean out and replace substrate etc. I got the idea from birdcages and am pretty happy with the outcome, hope you's like!

s_New_Home.jpg

Cheers Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back