Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pythons Rule

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
COME ON PEOPLE SHOW UP!!!

SHOW OFF THOSE BITES, BLOOD EVEN BETTER.

Who has the worst wahahaha.

and the colpret that did it lol

sorry none from me.

cheers Jody

i asked about this when i first joined moosey had quite a few awsome pics with alota blood.

Last edited:
oh yeah I just don't like brousing around for hours ya know I think it be cool for a forum just on bite thats all.
cheers for that though

I've taken heaps of bites:shock: latley but you will need to wait another 8-10 months before things get realy nasty:cry:

only once has a bite drawn blood, and even then it was only a few spots down my finger, maybe i need a bigger snake

Only been bitten 1 time by my 7ft diamond,didn't think to grab the camera.
It wasn't much.

Oh I show these all the time. I think I've because too sooky these days and want my blood to stay on the inside of me :lol: these shots are in order of events ;)

MVC-758F.jpg

ouchlol.jpg

opps.jpg

YES thats what I want to see lol a good old story telling hahaha great pick too.

Anyone else got pics to show.

cheers Moose for your tribute
Jody

my daughter got a nice bite last night....................very close to her eye.

She wiped the blood away before i could get the camera, it's only small but it has bruised up nicely today.

Attachments

• junge bite.JPG
    junge bite.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 161
Geez that would have scared her! Did she cry or was she too shocked?

Now thats a close one....being tagged around the eye area is my only issue when handling snakes....Nice shot though.

Now thats a close one....being tagged around the eye area is my only issue when handling snakes....Nice shot though.

being tagged around the groin would be a bit of an issue .... haha

Have posted this before but thought this thread was right for it as well....

Attachments

• bitr.jpg
    bitr.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
It was so quick and totally unexpected. The snake usually is really good.
She was slightly upset but it was more the shock of it.
She said it didn't hurt.

Thats good :) Is she still happy to hold them? Totally unrelated but i had a cat sink its claws into my face once and fricken hurt alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back