Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit, she struck at me yesterday, but I just thought she was a bit upset about the plane flight the day before and because I had a rat in my hand :) Looks like I'll have to be a bit careful. Never been bitten by a BHP - may have to let her nip me to see what it feels like .... NOT :)

i think Lokis forgotten how to bite,....nice pics though!! :)

I hope that pic of MrBredlis hand is not a consequence of the BHP shown. I own her now and hope she doesn't tag me like that ;)

You're in luck mate, neither ever had the fortune of tasting my blood. That little love bite was from a cranky bredli. :lol:

You're in luck mate, neither ever had the fortune of tasting my blood. That little love bite was from a cranky bredli. :lol:

Good to see. I've got a couple of womas that used to strike at me whenever I put my hand in their enclosures. Fiesty little things ;) They would strike but hit with their mouths closed - kind of like a headbutt. Do BHP's do the same or do they grab hold?

I found they would do the same thing (mouth closed) and they wouldn't put any real effort into their strikes. Once they know food is on the cards it is a very different story though.

:shock: Thanks guys, I'm scared now,(lol) I have just picked up a bhp and I have a bredli and diamonds. All babies though so I hope I don't get bitten. Is there anything I should do to make sure that doen't happen?:| My little boy has been bitten on the face and hand continuous by a spotted x childrens and I don't want him to be bitten by the bigger ones.

This was a little lovers tiff with me and my male scrubby, I was only trying to remove some retained slough from him.......and thats the thanks you get.

Attachments

• scrubby love - 005.JPG
    scrubby love - 005.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 48
  • scrubby love -  007.JPG
    scrubby love - 007.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 54
bite

Water python bite as i walked past him when he was out sunbaking and ready for a feed.

Donnysbody015.jpg

Here's one I got a while back from my Diamond.

Cheers

Franco

Attachments

• Snake bite copy.jpg
    Snake bite copy.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 47
This was a little lovers tiff with me and my male scrubby, I was only trying to remove some retained slough from him.......and thats the thanks you get.

:shock:dam that looks really painful

I just read the site rules and posting the picture might offend the squeamish. I wouldn't like to give a young member nightmares. Sorry, I'll have to refrain :( It's not the normal picture of a snake being cut up and revealing a body, it's a pic of a snake actually swallowing someone. Might not be a good pic to post on a family friendly site...

Can u tell us the website

You wouldn't be hijacking the thread by postng a picture of a snake bite... the name of the thread is "let's see your snake bites". Insinuating of course, that the owner of this thread WANTS people to post them! So post away!:p

so very true lol but if you have great bloody monitor or any other bites please feel the need to post away lol. so proud of this thread of mine :p

I haven't been bitten for a wile now but not looking forward to when my 8.7foot Female Cape yorks gets me with her head size almost got me the other day but I jumped out of the way pretty quickly thank god lol. never been bitten by my BHP's so far does it hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back