Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
after everything shes gone throu i haven't got the heart to give her back, and plus she would probably be better off with me to be frank!!

id been the same!! great news on your snakey. hope everything continues to improve. she'll love you forever now :)

so glad to hear your going to keep her i was just wandering i think if i'll was in that same boat i wouldn't want to send herback eiher. I hope you give that pet shop a good talking too, I wander what there going to do when they see the vet bill. I'm guessing the vet bill won't be cheap.

lol, yea it is, well hopefully they do, and so they should! but if they dont i think i'd just be happy that i still have her and that she made it through all of this!

Glad to hear she is doing well... Id be sending the bill to the Petshop to!

just got a fone call off the vet, and she is fine now and really active which is fantastic news, also i spun out coz they are only charging me $70 for her treatment and keeping her ova night, i was expecting a much higher price than that, but oh well im happy now! and i can go pick her up now! yay, well off i go to get her!!!

Thats wonderful news ..... i'm so glad she came good !

if you havent taken her to a vet yet do it!!!! if you cant get to one give her a warm bath (keep her head above the water) and then put her in a warm place with loads of fresh air (not in the poisioned snake tank) call the pet shop and find out all you can about the product. if you cant get to a vet call one they will usualy give you info over the phone
good luck

That is the best news, I am sooo happy for you and snakey, what a rough start in life the little guy/gal has had. Hopefully from now on snakey has a wonderful life with you. Good luck..:D:D:D

if you havent taken her to a vet yet do it!!!! if you cant get to one give her a warm bath (keep her head above the water) and then put her in a warm place with loads of fresh air (not in the poisioned snake tank) call the pet shop and find out all you can about the product. if you cant get to a vet call one they will usualy give you info over the phone
good luck

Did you read the whole thread ??:D

i just got her home and she seems so happy now, really active and checking out her new home! so hopefully everything stays good from now on!!

no i haven't named her yet, but im thinking the same thing... "LUCKY"... I just might have to name her that i think... :)

god, i keep freaking out, im checking on her every 2 mins just to make sure shes ok! i know she will be i just cant help it thou!

lol just finish reading the whole thread gorammit thats one hard as nails snake to survive all the also could you pm the vets number the one i have to go to is god awful and charges a small fortune.

and yeah could i get a pm of the pet shops name so i know never to go in there.

So glad to hear she's bounced back so well. Fingers crossed that's the end of the story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back