Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome pictures Kathy,love the Green Python,BHP,GTS Kingy and the Lacie are my favourites.But those Diamonds are defiantly outstanding.I will be there next expo...

where was the rough scale?? and was it a rough scale snake or a rough scale python? I hope the latter as I certainly didn't provide for a rough scale snake

Pretty sure it was a rough scale python and it was along from the blueys and shingle backs, that's if my memory serves me correctly, which it probably doesn't:lol:

Ben

Not sure which of these 2 won as the plaque was sitting between the 2 enclosures (both snakes belonged to the same person though.

Those are Kel Worleys, absolutely stunning diamonds, apparently theres like a two year waiting list for their babies though :( im still signing up

Those are Kel Worleys, absolutely stunning diamonds, apparently theres like a two year waiting list for their babies though :( im still signing up

i cant see any truth in that (no links please) always got diamonds forsale there was a heap on there 4 months ago 2 year waiting list :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure it was a rough scale python and it was along from the blueys and shingle backs, that's if my memory serves me correctly, which it probably doesn't:lol:
Ben

Did I miss some? The only roughies I saw were Snake Ranch's. Definitely no snakes, rough scaled pythons. I didn't even notice until looking at my photos that they have bluey coloured eyes.

Nice pics Kathy , thanks for posting them ....i still cant believe i left my camera at home .

i cant see any truth in that (no links please) always got diamonds forsale there was a heap on there 4 months ago 2 year waiting list :lol::lol:

Hay hay thats just wat a mate told me, anyway that sounds like good news id better get on it :)

Wanna see a couple more? This little bloke is a Pygmy Monitor - I think its Varanus gilleni? Something like that.
396.jpg

The carpet python below was a beauty. Such a boofhead

Attachments

• 416.jpg
    416.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 076.jpg
    076.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 139.jpg
    139.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 345.jpg
    345.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 29
231.jpg

Attachments

• 079.jpg
    079.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 126.jpg
    126.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 131.jpg
    131.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 173.jpg
    173.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 243.jpg
    243.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 34
any cool frogs apart from your ordinary green ones :lol:

There was a black frog there Ryan, but I couldn't get a decent photo of him. He was in a display in the other room with one of the Stalls that was there. He was all black.

Brett - if I had left my camera at home it would have ruined my day. I have done that before and disappoint myself. I am too obsessed with my camera and I am not even interested in doing professional photography, but these digital cameras are so good, they never run out of film.

PJ - I don't think you're giving your Lacie enough credit, he was very well behaved all day... :D

He stressed a little at the very beginning of the day but seemed to settle down quite quickly and became content to roam around and lounge across the branches. He gave a couple of tail whips to one or two volunteers tidying up the mulch but they were only half hearted, was dead calm when picked up across his belly :D

nice pics, yeah the tiger looks great, also the diamonds. well done.

PJ - I don't think you're giving your Lacie enough credit, he was very well behaved all day... :D

He stressed a little at the very beginning of the day but seemed to settle down quite quickly and became content to roam around and lounge across the branches. He gave a couple of tail whips to one or two volunteers tidying up the mulch but they were only half hearted, was dead calm when picked up across his belly :D

Were you there that day? I forgot what you look like so please excuse my ignorance. Were you one of the ppl running around in the black shirts? I know I said hello to a few ppl who looked familiar but had no idea of their names.

Lacy tail whipped me a few times but like you said, it was only half hearted. He could have did some damage if he wanted to, and never did he hiss. He probably doesn't know how to bite. :D

Were you there that day? I forgot what you look like so please excuse my ignorance. Were you one of the ppl running around in the black shirts? I know I said hello to a few ppl who looked familiar but had no idea of their names.

Lacy tail whipped me a few times but like you said, it was only half hearted. He could have did some damage if he wanted to, and never did he hiss. He probably doesn't know how to bite. :D

don't worry about that kath. if it wasn't for my sister i would have kept walking when you called out to me. i didn't here you. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back