Mac Herps Show - 30 March - Bigger & Better

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If i want to become a Member of Macherps do i have to fill out the form and send it or can i come on a meeting and hand it in ?

Thank you :D
Nikki

couple os q's.

1. Do we suply show cages? and does it matter what type?
2.do we purches the f10? or is it suplyed
3. if we want to sell items like cage acc's how much poer table is it 10 for 1 table or is it priced diffrent to the animal selling

LOL

I had that error months ago, But I just went to the downloads folder and got it that way, I thought you would have realized sooner...

I hope I can go to the show, I saw the pics from last years, looked amazing.

Wasn't everyone complaing that heaps of stupid kids went around opening up the click clack and hatchie containers and taking out the reptiles?

Should get some security, they have no right to take someones $500 gecko out for a play.

couple os q's.

1. Do we suply show cages? and does it matter what type?
2.do we purches the f10? or is it suplyed
3. if we want to sell items like cage acc's how much poer table is it 10 for 1 table or is it priced diffrent to the animal selling

1. Check the Show condition for cages. You will have to supply the cage
2. We will carry out the F10 process
3. Its all in the PDf download. on the macherps site

the Show entry form contains all the information you seek. Please read it carefully as I will make you sign it when I process your entry, either selling or displaying animals.

Pablo

LOL

I had that error months ago, But I just went to the downloads folder and got it that way, I thought you would have realized sooner...

I hope I can go to the show, I saw the pics from last years, looked amazing.

Wasn't everyone complaing that heaps of stupid kids went around opening up the click clack and hatchie containers and taking out the reptiles?

Should get some security, they have no right to take someones $500 gecko out for a play.

Yeah I turn the report broken links function on, so hopefully it will email be any future broken links.

re Mac

Yes mate, as long as your unincorporated association is recognised by NPWS as a Herp Society you are in. After all, there have been a couple of new herp societies formed in the last twelve months (NRKA & Snake Ranch) and we would accept their members.

Everyone and his dog is a member of snake ranch,excellent !

Only problem with being a member of Snake Ranch mate is that they dont give membership cards so it may be a little difficult to prove to the overseers. Ite funny, our licence conditions state that animals can only be offered for sale at club events but it doesn't state that they must only be traded between club members. So if we got memberships as big as hillsong what would happen? This is merely a club event. Is it our fault that 2,000 people turn up??? Plus - they have known about petlink advertising for years now and have never stomped on it. They agree that it is not a reptile club the way they see APS, RDU etc but dont stop the advertising. go figure.

So Slatey, are you gunna take a stall again this year? Maybe some of the punters here will help you man it.

I'll be there - don't think I will be entering but will definately be there for the day...

Should be some ripper prizes there too guys.

Of course some gorgeous posters by yours truely as well!

Gunna be huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back