Mac Herps Show - 30 March - Bigger & Better

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had better ask for a new card at our meeting tomorrow night - my purse was stolen on Friday and it has my Herp Society member card, reptile license and FAWNA cards all in it

If they can't help we have a show offer too.

Show offer

For everyone showing reptiles at the up and coming S.O.F.A.R, Mac Herps Show, Castle Hill frog and reptile Shows

For those of you that are saying you can't find an enclosure to display your animal in at the Herps Show please read on.......I will supply a 800 W x 444 D x 400 H enclosure in white for $90.00 with out light fittings - $100.00 with.
For anyone wanting a enclosure for the show.

If you don't display the animal you don't get the enclosure. This is a very special deal.

Attachments

• 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 81
So do you have to hang round until 4pm to win any prizes if you're called out?
Last time it was really hot!

I am amazed at how many people are still saying to me "Whats this Mac Herps Show?" because they still don't know that it is on.

So, I will just keep bumping this thread to the top.

Ha! I have been raving about this show since last year and ppl kept saying "thats ages off yet" and now I can tell those same ppl its in 2 weeks time and they look at me like its the first time they have heard about it.

Pete I don't have my Society member card but you know I am a member of North Coast group. I am on the committee. My card got pinched with my wallet and the person in charge of this part of our club is very difficult to get in touch with.

So do you have to hang round until 4pm to win any prizes if you're called out?
Last time it was really hot!

No you dont Tats. If you win anything we can give you th eprize later. But if you win an animal display catergory then there is a good chance you will be there all day as you need to take your animal home with you.

Last year the winner of the lucky draw prize wasn't there at the time it was drawn.

Yea i so cant wait to go to the show i tld my missus i was more excited abt the show than going on holidays in melb 4 easter dnt think she liked tht lol

Hi can someone please let me know if
1-- is there a meeting on the 21 st .
2-- if not can you sign up on the day .
3 what time does it start on the Sunday .
thank you

Yes, the meeting is on on Good Friday and you can join at the meeting. But if you can't come to the meeting on the 21st you can sign up at the Show. The show starts at 10am but there will be a big line up outside at that time if last year is anything to go by.

Yes, the meeting is on on Good Friday and you can join at the meeting. But if you can't come to the meeting on the 21st you can sign up at the Show. The show starts at 10am but there will be a big line up outside at that time if last year is anything to go by.
Thank you .Will try to get to the meeting .
cheers Ron

Will anybody be handling my animals that are in the show? The girl I intend bringing can be difficult getting out of her enclosure but once she's out she is a lovely python to handle. Bit hissy but wouldn't know how to bite. Just hope they'll be gentle with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back