Mac Herps Show - 30 March - Bigger & Better

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hobbo didnt anyone tell you?

Your on security all day, when the kids are naughty you get to eat them.

hehe

So....

Who is entering there reptiles?

sounds like its going to be a awesome day. . .I'll try get my backside out there this year because i missed all the herp shows of last year in sydney :(

owww ive never been to a herp show before!, im so there!!!

Hope this isn't a stupid question.....would this be somewhere I could bring my snake to have it probed or would it not be appropriate (too busy) I just thought with so many reptile people there there would have to be someone trustworthy to do it. Otherwise I suppose I could just find someone on the day and make plans for another time.

By all means bring it Dino. We have the quarantine rooms and I am certain someone will be more than happy to do it for you.

In fact, why not put the snake in the show and then get it probed at the end when all the snake people will still ba hanging around packng up. (in fact that would be preferable because you aren't allowed to walk around with animals at the show)

Hey Pete :D

I'm really intrested in the show , so i'll ask if we can come :D And possibly join up for MacHerps .I would do anything to enter My Bredli but i dont have an enclosure i can put him in for display other than a click clac :(. I'm sure it would be a great experiance though

Nikki

The URS Offer is running out. If yioyu need and enclosure to put your animals in please let us know, There is only 2 more weeks left.

Check the site for more details

Pablo

Sorry to be a pain, but does anyone know of a way i can get transport up there ? as i dont think my dad can take me :(.

Train to Minto Station, I think the expo is right next to the station.

Get the Countylink bus from Bathurst to Lithgow and then take the train to Parramatta and swap trains to get on the Cumberland line and it will take you to Minto.

Yeap get to Parra and catch a train to Campbelltown stopping at Minto the show will be on the Stadium on your right. There will be signs outside the station

i have a snake that will be ready for me to pick up around mac herps is it ok for the guy to bring it along to mac herp show for me to pick it up?

Just a quick question...If snake ranch membership counts as belonging to a herp group how do you prove this on the day if you want to purchase?????

Ben

Membership

Hi

I live in the Macathur area and i was wondering how i can become a member of the Macathur herp socity?

Just a quick question...If snake ranch membership counts as belonging to a herp group how do you prove this on the day if you want to purchase?????

Ben

i second that!

im going to be opening up my bank account before i go to the herp show incase... i fall inlove but im only a member of srsk

i have a snake that will be ready for me to pick up around mac herps is it ok for the guy to bring it along to mac herp show for me to pick it up?

Should be Matt. Everyone is going to be buying and selling animals. I am picking up my bredli then

If you are a member of Snake Ranch Herp Society then you must prove it in order to buy an animal on the day. If you can't prove it then you may cause the closing down of the Expo - do you want to be responsible for having NPWS stop expo's in NSW? I don't think you would be so my only suggestion is to join another herp society that actually gives you a membership card.

To become a member of macherps simply go to www.macherps.com.and complete a membership application form or come to our nest meeting - 3rd Friday in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back